• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Reality check

HIPPIESRULE

Stand by for an a$$ whoopin tomorrow!!!

I love how disillusioned griz fans are, hate to break it to you but you are 8th in the big sky conference!!!

Stitt is a disaster, 37 is now a curse for failure, qb controversy, no Montana kids, no enrollment, known nationally as Rape university, and a very bleak future outlook but at least you still have this awesome video to cling to.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FZbqh3B6IQg

FTG

HIPPIESRULE said:
Stand by for an a$$ whoopin tomorrow!!!

I love how disillusioned griz fans are, hate to break it to you but you are 8th in the big sky conference!!!

Stitt is a disaster, 37 is now a curse for failure, qb controversy, no Montana kids, no enrollment, known nationally as Rape university, and a very bleak future outlook but at least you still have this awesome video to cling to.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FZbqh3B6IQg

FTG

Hippies rule is drinking firewater again.... nice to see you got an early start tonight. I hear the amvets has a Village People look alike tonight, head down (no pun intended) I think you are a shoe in winner.

A gang banger rapping on a rural dirt road while walking a pit bull? Some things are just out of place.....

biga75 said:
Sigh...:roll:
We'll bump this tomorrow around 4 and see if Hippies is still around.

It only comes back when the Griz find that rare way to lose a Brawl game. It would claim the cats won. And calls us disillusioned?!

NendzoneGRIZ said:
Glad to see most cat fans are still delusional something's never change

c5dy2.jpg

giz have not been top of the BS for a while and Cats have been struggling.

griz have a talented team this year but underperform. Cats are young. I'll be happy if Cats can keep the game close in Waggriz this year.

Let's hope that both teams build nationally competitive teams and in the future this game is for the BS championship and 1st and 2nd seeds in FCS tournament.

Oh and ESgGCG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HIPPIESRULE said:
It's past 4pm and I'm still here. Everything I said in my original was proven as fact. Pooooooor Grizzlies!

Your "smack" sucks tiny cat ballz.

I mean, you can't even gloat effectively.

Speaks volumes (read: you're underqualified) :lol:

Back