• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What caused the serious decline at end of season?

Ringneck said:
UMGriz75 said:
Ringneck said:
Wow, I feel so much better now that I'm back in my place among the peons.
Jayzuz, for somebody who started out with snark, you are one butt-hurt individual.
Well geez, 75, I can't help it. I just feel so vulnerable groveling around in the shattered remains of everyone's poorly constructed arguments against you. There's only shards of opinions and personal attacks down here in the dust; no facts to be found anywhere! And I feel so dull in the righteous glow of your monumental brilliance, ya know?
Not appearing on a thread that is attempting to search for causes with your fully-loaded snark might avoid your resulting humiliations. You make an ass-hole remark trying to be clever, and then whine to high heavens when someone calls you on it?

UMGriz75 said:
Not appearing on a thread that is attempting to search for causes with your fully-loaded snark might avoid your resulting humiliations. You make an ass-hole remark trying to be clever, and then whine to high heavens when someone calls you on it?

Haha, you misread me completely - the snark and sarcasm simply continues. I'm not "whining" and I definitely feel no "butt-hurt," "humiliations," or any other sense of defeat you're trying to label me with (that's your game, isn't it - assign fallacious labels, denigrate and vilify those who dare to oppose you?). But I must say that I am amused that you think your opinion of me could possibly have any effect on me whatsoever.

Back