• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

WTF?

jodcon

DONOR
I take a hiatus and Hauck is in, Star-bellied Sneed is in, Jensen is out, and Alpha is on the lam?

I bet at least two of these are true. Maybe one.

Ursa Major said:
Most of us are closet cat fans now.

Word on the street is you are out of the closet now, and that street was in downtown Minneapolis so I have to take it as gospel.

Understandable about the Cat part though, they are solid with Chokate.

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

Word on the street is you are out of the closet now, and that street was in downtown Minneapolis so I have to take it as gospel.

Me, like most, know where our bread is buttered. I've gained 23 lbs. (all muscle) in 13 days being on the Coachoate diet. I drink a protein shake in the morning and follow it with eight injections throughout the rest of the day. The only side effect I have is the inability to stop masturbating to the movie Seabiscuit.

The bastards at Schick Shadel won’t let me keep my laptop so I busted into the manager’s office and am using his computer to post the update that there have been no Alpha sightings here, but I remain diligently on sentry. Well, I mean, I will after the effects of my daily dose of Antabuse wears off.

Pst... Jodcon

Make sure you incorporate the acronym FCS & words like Football in the title and first post of your thread and then it really won’t matter what you type.

Cheer up though. I’d bet there’s a trip in your future they would include some great chicken. Just sayin.

bgbigdog said:
Pst... Jodcon

Make sure you incorporate the acronym FCS & words like Football in the title and first post of your thread and then it really won’t matter what you type.

Cheer up though. I’d bet there’s a trip in your future they would include some great chicken. Just sayin.

Yeah I should have known the thread police have an itchy trigger finger now by the number of arrows pointing everywhere, looks like even the offseason is a No Fun Zone now.

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

Me, like most, know where our bread is buttered. I've gained 23 lbs. (all muscle) in 13 days being on the Coachoate diet. I drink a protein shake in the morning and follow it with eight injections throughout the rest of the day. The only side effect I have is the inability to stop masturbating to the movie Seabiscuit.

Well Elizabeth Banks...enough said.

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

:lol: :lol: :clap:

bgbigdog said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:

Except he's masturbating to Chris Cooper. :eek: :eek:

AZGrizFan said:
bgbigdog said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

Except he's masturbating to Chris Cooper. :eek: :eek:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:coffee:

Back