• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jensen

4theluvofgriz said:
As I said, I think Hauck knows a hell of a lot more about evaluating QBs over you arm-chair fans. I suggest you confront Bobby and ask him to justify allowing a QB who throws the best deep ball in all of college football to leave the program. Then, share his response with the board.

If he don’t want to be here, why make him stay? I’m sure Bobby woulda preferred he stay for the depth at the very least or he wouldn’t have brought in Humphrey at the last min. I’m also not doubting that Sneed might be a better QB. Gresch certainly didn’t show that he was better in the competition that was open to the public, just like last year in spring drills. Gresch didn’t show much of anything tell it time to step up and do it for real.

Why do people have to bad mouth a kid. He was an outstanding player for the Griz. Things just didn't work out. Wish him the best and let it go!

Good Luck Gresch from this Griz fan!!

reinell30 said:
Why do people have to bad mouth a kid. He was an outstanding player for the Griz. Things just didn't work out. Wish him the best and let it go!

This!

reinell30 said:

It's the eGriz way. We didn't want him. He sucked anyways. Good riddance. Just like that 3rd string DE who would have been lucky to see the field that left. :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

It's the eGriz way. We didn't want him. He sucked anyways. Good riddance. Just like that 3rd string DE who would have been lucky to see the field that left. :roll:

No, it’s the eGriz way. On second thought, your probably right. Most of these guys would probably say this shit right to the kids face. Ya, right.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

No, it’s the eGriz way. On second thought, your probably right. Most of these guys would probably say this shit right to the kids face. Ya, right.

Sorry, I didn’t see your e there. I thought it just said Griz.

It may be a blessing in disguise for GJ, with Humphrey committing to the Griz, along with Sneed, good chance GJ, would have never seen any game time.

Sad to see such talent wasted, however a person has to be responsible for his or her choices.

You know, it really didn't seem all that relevant until just now, but I'm suddenly compelled to disclose to you all that last year I attended the World Baseball Classic in San Diego, went to a Raiders vs. Broncos game in Denver, and had an opportunity to watch the Super Bowl on a very large television in stunning high definition. Also, 25 years ago, I made a shoestring tackle for loss in a Jr. High football game. And just last week, I purchased a brand new John Deere zero-turn mower with - you guessed it - a 54" deck.

So as you can see from my extravagant life, purchases, and experiences: I matter.

And obviously you can see the connection to this riveting discussion about Gresch Jensen.
And if not, why are you so unimportant?

spsyk said:
It may be a blessing in disguise for GJ, with Humphrey committing to the Griz, along with Sneed, good chance GJ, would have never seen any game time.

Sad to see such talent wasted, however a person has to be responsible for his or her choices.

although I'd bet they wouldn't have gone after Humphrey if GJ was here. Hope he gets somewhere that he will flourish and do great things...just not against the Griz.

Ringneck said:
You know, it really didn't seem all that relevant until just now, but I'm suddenly compelled to disclose to you all that last year I attended the World Baseball Classic in San Diego, went to a Raiders vs. Broncos game in Denver, and had an opportunity to watch the Super Bowl on a very large television in stunning high definition. Also, 25 years ago, I made a shoestring tackle for loss in a Jr. High football game. And just last week, I purchased a brand new John Deere zero-turn mower with - you guessed it - a 54" deck.

So as you can see from my extravagant life, purchases, and experiences: I matter.

And obviously you can see the connection to this riveting discussion about Gresch Jensen.

John Deere is overrated...man you got jobbed!

AZDoc said:
Ringneck said:

The only way a person could say John Deere is overrated is if they never played the game.
I matter, dammit! Don't question me!

Ringneck said:
AZDoc said:
Ringneck said:

The only way a person could say John Deere is overrated is if they never played the game.

How was your pheasant hunting last season?

Igotgoodsources said:
PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
PlayerRep said:
Exactly, I have much more than my playing days, and you apparently have absolutely nothing.

No game. Just a big-mouth no-nothing, who is a frequent troll.
Wrong, your family does and no matter how many times you use the word troll you still have no more than your playing days.

No more of what? Knowledge of the game of football? Contacts with the Griz program?

What do you have? Nothing as far as I can tell.

Did you go to the Rams/49ers game this year? How about the Rose Bowl? How about the Super Bowl?
I have the ability to not have to brag on every post I make on a message board because I’m comfortable with the size of my dick.

I assume you don't have anything to brag about. In my experience, people who bring up D size are people who have little of it, lack confidence and are often insecure, and haven't accomplished much in life. Sound familiar to you?

AZDoc said:
spsyk said:

although I'd bet they wouldn't have gone after Humphrey if GJ was here. Hope he gets somewhere that he will flourish and do great things...just not against the Griz.
[/quote

Well, with all the dialogue that I have read on eGriz, and how some coaches didn’t see GJ as he seen his self, that may have been a bad bet on your behalf, that they wouldn’t go after Humphrey.

I also belief that the coaches had not made a decision on who was going to be the starter in September, when Jensen made the decision to move on.

With that said, perhaps Jensen agreed in his mind that Sneed was a step ahead of him and ego got in the way.

I like yourself hope for the best for Jensen, although I think he blew it with his decision to leave, his best option was to stay where he would have been given the chance to display his talents.

reinell30 said:
Ringneck said:
AZDoc said:
Ringneck said:

How was your pheasant hunting last season?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Well done! Reminds me of someone....but who........???

Ringneck said:

:lol: :clap:

Back