• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ok. The question we all want to ask, but...

Buttegrizzle

DONOR
Where in THE HELL is Alpha? I know he's alive- he was sighted in Laramie. And while I really don't agree with him much, I kinda miss the intensity he brought, esp as the EWU game approaches....

Buttegrizzle said:
Where in THE HELL is Alpha? I know he's alive- he was sighted in Laramie. And while I really don't agree with him much, I kinda miss the intensity he brought, esp as the EWU game approaches....

As his attorney I can state that he should be available in 10 to 15
(depending upon his behavior). :ugeek:

This is the last time We are going to ask nicely.

Please refrain from starting threads about Alpha, do not talk about him, do not use any images or trademarked phrases. This is the final warning.

People that feel the need to keep defaming Alpha will be on the losing end of a legal situation that can be avoided by using common sense. You do not want to mess with a lawyer that has "played this game". Mods, we expect this to be taken care of discretely and immediately.

I can speak for Alpha when I say, he has most definitely NOT lost his swagger.

AlphaRep1 said:
This is the last time We are going to ask nicely.

Please refrain from starting threads about Alpha, do not talk about him, do not use any images or trademarked phrases. This is the final warning.

People that feel the need to keep defaming Alpha will be on the losing end of a legal situation that can be avoided by using common sense. You do not want to mess with a lawyer that has "played this game". Mods, we expect this to be taken care of discretely and immediately.

I can speak for Alpha when I say, he has most definitely NOT lost his swagger.
I wish you were a representative of players, I feel like you are the kind of guy I might be able to support...

Alpha just texted me and said he would be willing to CONSIDER coming back to post on here if you all agree to a few conditions:

1. PlayaRaPe has to stop being a condescending prick.
2. Urinal needs to only post on message boards for lesbians with multiple degrees that need people to realize they have multiple degrees.
3. Grizbacker1 comes back and is allowed free reign
4. Growler and Brinty kiss and make up, frankly all the pent up latent homosexual vibes between those two is getting uncomfortable for everyone involved.
5. 68 makes AG1 a sandwich and the video gets posted on YouTube.

This isn't on Alphas list but I would like to add that PlayerRep needs to admit the game he played isn't the same game being played now.

ALL of these conditions must be met before Alpha said he would be willing to CONSIDER making a post every now and again. Until then he says you are all fu*ked, but he is mildly flattered you can't quit him. (like BDizzle and most other bitches)

Surprised one of the conditions Alpha has for coming back isn't someone buying him a lifetime supply of knee pads for when he visits NDSU's forums :)

AlphaRep1 said:
Alpha just texted me and said he would be willing to CONSIDER coming back to post on here if you all agree to a few conditions:

1. PlayaRaPe has to stop being a condescending prick.
2. Urinal needs to only post on message boards for lesbians with multiple degrees that need people to realize they have multiple degrees.
3. Grizbacker1 comes back and is allowed free reign
4. Growler and Brinty kiss and make up, frankly all the pent up latent homosexual vibes between those two is getting uncomfortable for everyone involved.
5. 68 makes AG1 a sandwich and the video gets posted on YouTube.

This isn't on Alphas list but I would like to add that PlayerRep needs to admit the game he played isn't the same game being played now.

ALL of these conditions must be met before Alpha said he would be willing to CONSIDER making a post every now and again. Until then he says you are all fu*ked, but he is mildly flattered you can't quit him. (like BDizzle and most other bitches)

Any egriz poster can visit Maroonblood and read Alpha's posts. No need for drama.......

Potomac Griz said:
Surprised one of the conditions Alpha has for coming back isn't someone buying him a lifetime supply of knee pads for when he visits NDSU's forums :)

This makes no sense, and Alpha wants to make one thing perfectly clear, NDSU fans suck his cock, not the other way around.

404114_10151161112040169_236139519_n.jpg

AlphaRep1 said:
Potomac Griz said:

This makes no sense, and Alpha wants to make one thing perfectly clear, NDSU fans suck his cock, not the other way around.

404114_10151161112040169_236139519_n.jpg
Hot damn a pun makes me happy as shit.

AlphaRep1 said:
At that point in time what rules were different than they are now? I know he was a DB, but was the forward pass legal yet? Just asking because I'm not old enough smart enough or have played enough to know.

Buttegrizzle said:

Last sighted in Laramie*

I killed him. Sorry.

AlphaRep1 said:

Latent? I'm fully aroused over here.

BWahlberg said:
AlphaRep1 said:

Latent? I'm fully aroused over here.

I guess we won't tell your wife?

He is active on AGS. My guess is he is in some self proclaimed boycott, watching and waiting for people to know he is missing, and waiting to re-emerge with some idiotic, self-patronizing reason for leaving eGriz. Best way to topple his pedestal is to just ignore his absence.

Rjones61 said:
He is active on AGS. My guess is he is in some self proclaimed boycott, watching and waiting for people to know he is missing, and waiting to re-emerge with some idiotic, self-patronizing reason for leaving eGriz. Best way to topple his pedestal is to just ignore his absence.
I don't know, he's a dick, but he is a dick to most of the right people in the right way.

The board is better off for his lack of participation. Period. I have him on the "ignore" feature, but I'm fine if he stays lost.

Back