• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can someone please help me understand this?

jcu27 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
jcu27 said:
Ursa Major said:
WTF? This is creepy! Go back to the oil/wheat field, JCU!
Na what's creepy is 90% of the people in Kalispell. Bunch of f***[*] weirdos

Never seen so many guns huh? Yep, everybody's packin'
Lol see more guns in lewistown. Never seen so many emos/homeless/ fat ppl

Really? I assume you've spent time in Alabama, since you're a fan of them and all, right?

Htowngriz said:
jcu27 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
jcu27 said:
Na what's creepy is 90% of the people in Kalispell. Bunch of f***[*] weirdos

Really? I assume you've spent time in Alabama, since you're a fan of them and all, right?
Yep lived there for about 5 years. You only see more hippies, rich, blacks/crackheads down there. Kalispell is like emo douche/people who don't know what a shower/jackasses who can't drive for shit/tweakers/people who look like The Joker.

jcu27 said:
Htowngriz said:
jcu27 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Yep lived there for about 5 years. You only see more hippies, rich, blacks/crackheads down there. Kalispell is like emo douche/people who don't know what a shower/jackasses who can't drive for shit/tweakers/people who look like The Joker.

I think I saw that on a Kalispell postcard once:

"Kalispell"
"It's like emo douche/people who don't know what a shower/jackasses who can't drive for shit/tweakers/people who look like The Joker."
"Wish you were here"

CDAGRIZ said:
jcu27 said:
Htowngriz said:
jcu27 said:

I think I saw that on a Kalispell postcard once:

"Kalispell"
"It's like emo douche/people who don't know what a shower/jackasses who can't drive for shit/tweakers/people who look like The Joker."
"Wish you were here"
Sounds about right. Haha

Back