• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ferguson Riots

Big G

The white police officers in Ferguson need to be arrested for the treatment of the people they are paid to protect. Now they are attacking them again with tear gas and knight sticks during the protests. The pigs are making them violent not the protesters. Government needs to step in and stop these oppressors from these modern day lynchings.

Big G said:
The white police officers in Ferguson need to be arrested for the treatment of the people they are paid to protect. Now they are attacking them again with tear gas and knight sticks during the protests. The pigs are making them violent not the protesters. Government needs to step in and stop these oppressors from these modern day lynchings.

This post is designed to instigate a response. Remember
:troll:

Big G said:

FTC

I am thankful Rev Sharpton will be in Ferguson today to help restore civility and peace to a town being terrorized by the police. The armed militants that continue to shoot young people need to be called out and prosecuted for there actions. Racism has no place in the world anymore.

Big G said:
I am thankful Rev Sharpton will be in Ferguson today to help restore civility and peace to a town being terrorized by the police. The armed militants that continue to shoot young people need to be called out and prosecuted for there actions. Racism has no place in the world anymore.

You're right. Racism has no place in the World anymore but what happened (and is happening) in Ferguson is a prime example of it. Had the police officer been black, and the thief been white we wouldn't be having this conversation today on Egriz in Western Montana.

It's just not news.

Bigots like you are part of the problem, you try to justify with color to make your ideals fit into your personal thoughts on a situation. White guys from Montana have no idea what it is like to be black in other states. You look foolish trying to say one is right and the other is wrong.

Ever think of judging a person by their actions instead of the color of their skin? You know damn well had the criminal been white and the officer black it would not have made the national headlines.

You might consider changing your screen name to "Bigot G"

You are wrong black people killing white people make the news all the time, you do remember OJ Stimpson right? You are the one saying color should play a part in situations like this and I am saying everyone should be treated equally not gunned down in the street because they were black, just like this police officer did in Ferguson.

Ahhhh yes OJ Simpson. What a shining example you have chosen. He was found not guilty and that is what our justice system is about.

"gunned down in the street because they were black"

The same justice system found that this police officer was not in the wrong. They determined he was "gunned down" because under his own will, he assaulted the officer and the officer was protecting himself and the community.

What part of that cant you fathom?

Big G said:
Bigots like you are part of the problem, you try to justify with color to make your ideals fit into your personal thoughts on a situation. White guys from Montana have no idea what it is like to be black in other states. You look foolish trying to say one is right and the other is wrong.

We are all glad you support looting, burning businesses down, throwing rocks and shooting at cops, flipping cars and burning them. :thumb: :clap: :clap:

If we were all like you, we would be better off :roll:

Big G said:
You are wrong black people killing white people make the news all the time, you do remember OJ Stimpson right? You are the one saying color should play a part in situations like this and I am saying everyone should be treated equally not gunned down in the street because they were black, just like this police officer did in Ferguson.

Why don't you protest and get al and jessie to say a single word when black on black killings happen?

Grisly Fan said:
Big G is pretty obviously one of AG1's alter egos. You guys are being played.
Pure poppycock plain and simple! I am not that puke, far from it. :roll:

No Eastern Montana farmer would believe or state these things. The ones I know would hop in the truck, drive to Ferguson and start capping rioters/looters. I don't see whitey rioting/looting. Need a color wheel to figure it out? Big G is someones idea of a joke.

Big G said:

I post here only very reluctantly, but I just have to say that you posting that someone looks foolish is possibly the most ironic thing I have ever, ever read on here or anywhere.

Back