• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ban guns now!

Big G

Before this happens in this country.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/07/shooting-reported-at-office-satirical-french-newspaper/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stop the killing and senseless violence America! :roll:

657bbb984d9abbc6b42c748ea47b9e3f.jpg
3998833edd61758603e581df98782be2.jpg

That is not the answer, we need stricter gun laws in our country to stop this from happening here.

Big G said:
That is not the answer, we need stricter gun laws in our country to stop this from happening here.

Just imagine if that dead police man and police women would of had guns to protect themselves, there is a slim chance they might have been alive today. I'm sure that the Islamic murders had their guns registered.

Not strict enough if all those guns are laying around. You two are a broken record,try learning some things before you look like a fool.

If those three ragheads tried this in Montana, they'd have caught lead from every direction, except yours, Big G, or whoeverinthehellyouare. So much for gun free Europe.

Gross, guns and the people that support them are the problem, no reason on Gods green earth that you need a handgun or assault rifle.

Open dialog is a good thing, why should it be one sided? You gun whackos are control freaks that are dangerous to the welfare of the usa

One wonders how you'd feel when some 300# thug walks into your bar at 0130 intent on robbing and beating you to death. Of course, THAT would never happen out there in the oil patch, right?

LongTimeCatFan said:

What could she possibly know about guns, when she doesn't even know how to wipe her ass, although she has talent where I will assume Big G has none.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Big G said:

You mean like the strict gun laws they have in France?

is that really an argument you want to have?

Big G said:
That is why I have security cameras and a cell phone to dial 911.

The time it would take to beat you to a bloody pulp is much less than the time it would take Sidney P.D. or Richland Co. S.O. to respond. A perp, or perps, are not going to do this in front of a crowd of witnesses. At that point, your argument and money, are gone, your family is grieving, and the 'authorities' are trying to figure out the specifics. Give your family a break and give up on this gun control nonsense.

You do not know the response time of the police and that tactic is played out by rednecks everywhere. The police are there for that kind of thing, no need to worry about anything you tried to slip past the dum dums.

I think this thread will end with everyone in agreement. Somebody on one side of the debate will write something that convinces everyone on the other side to change their minds.

Back