• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Gun Thread

Oh I will shoot it a bit and probably just leave it on my coffee table as a conversation piece..................................................

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Just ordered the Desert Eagle .50 cal stainless with the muzzle break.

GetDynamicImage.aspx

Best $1500 you will spend.

Damn fine coyote gun.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYAAy8Q_smU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Only I'll be going after some 'big game' yellow jackets from the back deck.

The Paris attacks proved the world needs to get a grip on controlling guns. If you refuse to ignore the facts you are ill and need professional help. Anything less is pure poppycock plain and simple.

France is gun control heaven. Just made a bunch of unarmed victims. Guess Islamic terrorists don't follow the gun control laws, explosives laws, and really don't care what people think. They pull that sh*t in Montana, they get return fire. Looks like we may get the chance, Bullock won't block the Syrian influx. Lock and Load!

statler & waldorf said:
France is gun control heaven. Just made a bunch of unarmed victims. Guess Islamic terrorists don't follow the gun control laws, explosives laws, and really don't care what people think. They pull that sh*t in Montana, they get return fire. Looks like we may get the chance, Bullock won't block the Syrian influx. Lock and Load!

ISIS won the toss and elected to receive...

Red, White, and BOOM

statler & waldorf said:
Bingo ! Hopefully all good Montanan's will flood Bullock's email with complaints.
http://governor.mt.gov/Home/Contact/shareopinion

Picked up a "D" grade Parker No 1 frame 12 bore with 2 1/2" inch chambers, a skeleton butt plate, ivory beads, and 30 inch Bernard Damascus barrels. But then I am old school.

Benelli M4 (In Flat Dark Earth)

It is so choice, if you have the means I highly recommend picking one up

article-2354841-1AA329A4000005DC-180_634x386.jpg

Danke Schoen

:coffee:

Springfield xd mod 2 9mm

Beretta 92 fs 9mm

Browning Buckmark Camper 22lr pistol

Smith and Wesson j frame 38 special (for the wife)

It's been a good year. Looking to get into the AR market. Any suggestions on entry level AR15 that gives you the best value? More bank for your buck?

Try Highwood Creek to start. Pick up a few editions of Shotgun News, a good source for product pricing and availability, ammo, aftermarket options. Lots of internet sites, like J&Gsales.com to brouse and educate yourself on product, availability, and pricing(I've been out of the market for many years, but I just checked prices, wow! have gone up with demand, way up).Depends on what features you want, long barrel or short, collapsible stock, type of sights, flash suppressor, noise suppressor, etc. Use for plinking, varmits, home defense? Lots of variables. You may end up buying a few. Don't ignore the AK variants. More bang for the buck, harder hitting round(7.62 X 39mm vs the 5.56), tough as nails, ease in disassembly and cleaning. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back