• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Obama's latest speech

Grisly Fan

For some weird reason I watched part of Obama's speech to some kind of African assembly and he laughed while complaining that the Constitution prohibited him from running for a third term and opined that he was a good president. I am a conservative and have tried to hold as neutral opinion of him as I can given there is nothing I can do but wait out his remaining time but this to me is outrageous behavior. It sure seemed to me that he would love to pull a Putin and change the Constitution so he could become dictator. His laughing at the highest laws in the land wouldn't bother me except that his administration flaunts the law with regularity. And lastly, hasn't someone told the schmuck that it doesn't matter what he thinks of himself but what the electorate thinks?

Need 2 ropes and a tall tall tree for this jagoff and Holder

Vigilante justice for all the laws he and his administration have broke since they duped the poor and illegal.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Need 2 ropes and a tall tall tree for this jagoff and Holder

Vigilante justice for all the laws he and his administration have broke since they duped the poor and illegal.

Why not Hillary and Valerie Jarrett too?

They're both criminals too

They have only killed 40-50 people.......not even in the same league as the black killing machines of Obama and Holder

Grisly Fan said:
For some weird reason I watched part of Obama's speech to some kind of African assembly and he laughed while complaining that the Constitution prohibited him from running for a third term and opined that he was a good president. I am a conservative and have tried to hold as neutral opinion of him as I can given there is nothing I can do but wait out his remaining time but this to me is outrageous behavior. It sure seemed to me that he would love to pull a Putin and change the Constitution so he could become dictator. His laughing at the highest laws in the land wouldn't bother me except that his administration flaunts the law with regularity. And lastly, hasn't someone told the schmuck that it doesn't matter what he thinks of himself but what the electorate thinks?
You didn't understand his message, which was that nobody should have that power for life. He was speaking to leaders of African nations that are notorious for such practices as declaring themselves president for life.

Of course, I STILL don't expect you to get it, but that will be by choice.

Tod said:
Grisly Fan said:
You didn't understand his message, which was that nobody should have that power for life. He was speaking to leaders of African nations that are notorious for such practices as declaring themselves president for life.

We could easily debate who didn't get the message but I won't even try to ruin your illusion. Enjoy.

Grisly Fan said:
Tod said:
Grisly Fan said:

We could easily debate who didn't get the message but I won't even try to ruin your illusion. Enjoy.
Yup, I was right. Hater's gonna hate.

Tod said:
Grisly Fan said:
Tod said:
Grisly Fan said:

Hope you won't consider me a hater, if you will you please explain president Obama's speech, that if you like your health insurance plan and your doctor you can keep them, I was not able in either case, or perhaps you have a better understanding of the speech invoking the term " work place violence " at the Fort Hood Massacre, and then there is the speech about the corruption at the IRS singling out organizations not in lock step with his ideology, and then there is Benghazi where four great Americans paid the ultimate price for service to their country,and maybe you can explain why we have never heard that speech about Islamic terrorist...I won't bore you with additional speeches and messages presented to the American people from President Obama, January of 2017 can't arrive soon enough.

I don't think of myself as a hater, I just don't understand incompetence, misinformation to the degree that most would consider being lies.

Tod said:
Grisly Fan said:
Tod said:
Grisly Fan said:

Let me grant for a moment that you are right that President Obama was making a very important point about the vile and murderous dictators that have crushed Africa for so long and that they should learn from our constitution. Is that speech really the best he could do? Laughing and joking about it? Well then he is just a buffoon and a perfect example of why few foreign leaders take him seriously. Well, at least HE thinks he is a pretty good president. And just for my own edification, where in what I wrote did I say that "I hate him"? I do not. I just don't respect him. His roots are in Chicago politics and it shows.

Grisly Fan said:
Tod said:
Grisly Fan said:
Tod said:

Let me grant for a moment that you are right that President Obama was making a very important point about the vile and murderous dictators that have crushed Africa for so long and that they should learn from our constitution. Is that speech really the best he could do? Laughing and joking about it? Well then he is just a buffoon and a perfect example of why few foreign leaders take him seriously. Well, at least HE thinks he is a pretty good president. And just for my own edification, where in what I wrote did I say that "I hate him"? I do not. I just don't respect him. His roots are in Chicago politics and it shows.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Our corrupt African is no different than Mugabe other than our dictator isnt a leader like Mug is.

Garbage is garbage. Garbage is color blind. Dylann Roof could have made a much bigger impact by capping one in D.C., than nine in Charleston.

statler & waldorf said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Our corrupt African is no different than Mugabe other than our dictator isnt a leader like Mug is.

Garbage is garbage. Garbage is color blind. Dylann Roof could have made a much bigger impact by capping one in D.C., than nine in Charleston.

Wow. Just. Wow.

statler & waldorf said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

The people in Charleston were innocent in comparison to Obama. He is pure unadulterated Muslim evil.

Back