• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Double Standard

Too subtle. Should have seen my first TWO drafts. Damn phone. The written word DOES have its limitations. I'll try to keep you in mind next time I post... :roll:

statler & waldorf said:
Too subtle. Should have seen my first TWO drafts. Damn phone. The written word DOES have its limitations. I'll try to keep you in mind next time I post... :roll:
Thank you. I would prefer better communication from you.

Let me try again, just for you Tod. The Dylann Root shooting prompted left wing hysterics, excoriating the' South' generally, attacks on the Stars and Bars from flags to toys, removing statues, etc. Mainstream media continually drumming white racism, políticians falling over each other to claim their anti-racist beliefs, Obama in the spotlight making personal appearances in Charleston and directing the DOJ to look into hate crime charges, mass protests, etc., etc. All this because Root's social media claim of wanting to start a race war, while holding the Stars and Bars. Now, túrn this 180 degree with the shooter being black and víctims white, same race war social media posts, and the reaction is very muted. No WHITE LIVES MATTER protests, Obama and políticians mum, no calls to excoriate black racism, no white riots and looting(ala Ferguson or Baltimore), no moves to eliminate the MLK holiday, or RAISE the Stars and Bars. What do we see? The usual left wing call for more gun control. What you won't see is the same level of reaction to black violence as there is to white violence. Hence, the title Double Standard.

I could explain the black lives matter movement to you, but it wouldn't help.

statler & waldorf said:
He's obviously too busy fundamentally transforming america.

You are correct sir , How about the idiot saying more people were killed by gun violence than terrorists last year . I am surprised he even said the word " Terrorists "

America needs to ban guns, nobody needs them and all they do is kill our citizens.

Yet another, apparently 'mentally ill' POS, Oregon this time. Already illegal for crazies to own or possess guns. Another 'gun free zone,' full of potential victims. Could happen in Montana, as Bullock vetoed bills to end this victim making stupidity. I'm surprised Obama is still rattling on with that left wing gun control mantra. Confederate flag, or white racism, or southern culture didn't have a damn thing to do with anything. The shooter was black. Only took 24 hours to post his picture.

Big G said:
What is stormfront?
google is your friend :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_%28website%29

Stormfront is a white nationalist,[3] white supremacist[4] and neo-Nazi[5] Internet forum that was the Web's first major racial hate site.[6]

Stormfront began as an online bulletin board system in the early 1990s before being established as a website in 1995 by former Ku Klux Klan leader and white supremacist Don Black. It received national attention in the United States in 2000 after being featured as the subject of a documentary, Hate.com. Stormfront has been the subject of controversy after being removed from French, German, and Italian Google indexes, for targeting an online FOX News poll on racial segregation, and for having political candidates as members. Its prominence has grown since the 1990s, attracting attention from watchdog organizations that oppose racism and antisemitism.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I see that POS payton has fu*ked up this forum as well typical left wing loser.

Relax...

I have not moved any of your drivel since the month long time out.

Back