• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

Fat Bruno

is well on his way to creating millions of imaginary jobs by again taking credit for some more staying in the country ... a plan which had already been decided on without his participation.

You guys are so afraid of him succeeding and we are laughing at you all the way, you can't make this stuff up!

Wasn't Obama counting jobs saved when he got in office? Wonder why that is okay and what Trump is doing is wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Fat Bruno said:
is well on his way to creating millions of imaginary jobs by again taking credit for some more staying in the country ... a plan which had already been decided on without his participation.

Like Obama's jobs he created? He has more people on welfare than any president in history. Oh yeah, you count those as employed because you believe people don't have to earn their right to live here by working a job and earning the income that comes with the job. You are one of the kings of the freeloader society!

16106057_10212091261743239_7276819390975095732_n.jpg

Why do people think Trump was elected? His eloquent oratory? political background and experience? People are fed up with both parties and their lying, BS. Lets see what happens after January 20th....

putter said:
Why do people think Trump was elected? His eloquent oratory? political background and experience? People are fed up with both parties and their lying, BS. Lets see what happens after January 20th....

Exactly! Lets give the man a chance!

reinell30 said:
putter said:

Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs, Growth And Investing

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2014/09/05/obama-outperforms-reagan-on-jobs-growth-and-investing/#50c4ff2420bc

This is all well known by everyone who is paying attention. We have had the longest sustained period of job growth since WW II under Obama. On the other hand, even after a few days of “giving the man a chance,” we are seeing the disaster of having a mentally disturbed, total amateur in the Whitehouse.

Man1 said:

Ooooh, nothing like ignorant, pseudo-macho posturing with cool, tough guy centerfolds to send that tingle up your leg, eh, Maaaan ?
Obama dropped, on average, one bomb every twenty minutes on his "brothers." Which is just one reason I didn't vote for the war monger.

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
putter said:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2014/09/05/obama-outperforms-reagan-on-jobs-growth-and-investing/#50c4ff2420bc

This is all well known by everyone who is paying attention. We have had the longest sustained period of job growth since WW II under Obama. On the other hand, even after a few days of “giving the man a chance,” we are seeing the disaster of having a mentally disturbed, total amateur in the Whitehouse.

This is why I can't stand both parties.."We" are always right and did everything right when "we" were in power.. I am not standing up for Trump or against Obama. Politicians care about themselves and have proven this time and time again. I remember when the talk of Obamacare first was coming out. I was on a conference call with Congress and county commissioners. Pelosi was on there and there was a question about the bill and her answer was..."Let us pass the bill and we will figure out what to put in it after that". That is how they keep their jobs, passing legislation and then greasing the lobbies who helped them. Party affiliation aside.

putter said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
putter said:

This is why I can't stand both parties.."We" are always right and did everything right when "we" were in power.. I am not standing up for Trump or against Obama. Politicians care about themselves and have proven this time and time again. I remember when the talk of Obamacare first was coming out. I was on a conference call with Congress and county commissioners. Pelosi was on there and there was a question about the bill and her answer was..."Let us pass the bill and we will figure out what to put in it after that". That is how they keep their jobs, passing legislation and then greasing the lobbies who helped them. Party affiliation aside.

I believe that the feeling was it had been tried for so many decades and the specifics always bogged it down. Lets just pass it and get something started. Good plan.

Only 2 things wrong with this country:
Republicans and Democrats! :woo:
Please, do the world a favor and refrain from participating in all future elections. :fuel:
Oh, President Trump will be impeached, he just can't help himself from being himself. :shit:

You people citing impeachment have read the Constitution correct? Plus, given the make-up of Congress and the increasing likelihood that the Democrats will not have a majority makes it highly unlikely.

Glendivegriz said:
You people citing impeachment have read the Constitution correct? Plus, given the make-up of Congress and the increasing likelihood that the Democrats will not have a majority makes it highly unlikely.

You may be right. It appears the incompetent buffoon will be laughed out of office before they have to impeach him.

Fat Bruno said:
Glendivegriz said:

You may be right. It appears the incompetent buffoon will be laughed out of office before they have to impeach him.

I haven't heard so many whining since I went to my son's pre-school 34 years ago. You liberals are truly amazing!

Fat Bruno said:
Glendivegriz said:

I love how the left has determined he is incompetent. Based on what? Easy to throw out generalizations.

...he's off the charts whack job...
...holy mother of fcuk..are you kidding...
...would be funny if not so sad..dangerous...

... :shock: ...

I wish he had the power to fire senators and congressman. I would get rid of Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and McCain to start. Then anyone over 12 years in office would be next.

reinell30 said:
I wish he had the power to fire senators and congressman. I would get rid of Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and McCain to start. Then anyone over 12 years in office would be next.

Wow...
Might as well just change us over to a dictatorship while we're at it eh? Who needs elections and all that shit anymore now that Hair Drumph is in charge :?

Back