• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

All of a sudden in 2017 all these leftist nutjobs want statues gone.

Democrats were for Slavery
Democrats were for Jim Crow
Democrats had the KLANBAKE at their DNC
Democrats had the Governors in the South that wouldnt allow black kids in.
Democrats had Roosevelt who PUT AMERICANS IN INTERNMENT CAMPS!

reinell30 said:
So Fat Bruno and 77matcat, you are suddenly offended by a Robert E. Lee statue? Why weren't you offended last year or in years past? Or I know, couldn't think about it on your own, it took a group of losers to identify it for you!

Glad to see you've been paying close attention the last ten years.
[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Roger Wilco.

Over and out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bisonation said:

You do understand that the philosophy of our political parties has swapped, right?

Bisonation said:

...thanks for the display of ignorance...
...fcuking nut job extrodinaire...
... :stfu: :stupid: :punch: ...

zengriz said:
Bisonation said:

Bisonation

When these to the left don't like the truth, all they can do is bad mouth people by calling names.

...reinell..gave you the benefit of the doubt...
...until your love it or leave it the other day...
...so when are you going and have a nice trip...

... :cool: ...

Bisonation said:

Duh ... the GOP wanted to stay out of WW II. Just one of endless examples of how the parties change radically over the eons. When the Democrats woke up and became the party of civil rights in the 60s, genius, the GOP took over the racist pig franchise ... of which you are now an oinking good member. Try to live somewhere in loose proximity to the present ... I won't even ask you to try living in proximity to reality.

reinell30 said:
zengriz said:
Bisonation said:

Bisonation

When these to the left don't like the truth, all they can do is bad mouth people by calling names.

Riiiiight ... I've never heard a wingbat do any name calling ... oh, maybe once in a while ... you know, like kike, wetback, n_________, queer, faggot, raghead ... you get the idea. Do you ever get tired of being a trite. parrot dingaling?

reinell30 said:
So Fat Bruno and 77matcat, you are suddenly offended by a Robert E. Lee statue? Why weren't you offended last year or in years past? Or I know, couldn't think about it on your own, it took a group of losers to identify it for you!

I was offended by it ... and much earlier than that, The question is why aren't guys like you offended by it ... racist?

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

I was offended by it ... and much earlier than that, The question is why aren't guys like you offended by it ... racist?

No One can offend me, not even you! I respect our history as history, I never want another civil war, I want every one to remember what happened. I don't respect the Robert E. Lee statue, I look at it as an education tool, as a reminder of what I don't want in this country. Once these landmarks are all gone, someday our great grand children will have no memories of the history of this country. Hell, already they don't teach history back much further then the Vietnam war. (So I am told) I have been out of school a long time.

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

No One can offend me, not even you! I respect our history as history, I never want another civil war, I want every one to remember what happened. I don't respect the Robert E. Lee statue, I look at it as an education tool, as a reminder of what I don't want in this country. Once these landmarks are all gone, someday our great grand children will have no memories of the history of this country. Hell, already they don't teach history back much further then the Vietnam war. (So I am told) I have been out of school a long time.

The message of these statues is that these guys are glorious heroes. Good riddance ... have you ever read Lee's statement about them? He was opposed to them.

Bisonation said:
democrats are the most racist people ever. all they care about is RACE.

This is one of those guys whose stajady is to say things so stupid that no one can even respond to them.

Is this why Bannon was fired?

Contradicting Trump’s threats of “fire and fury” on North Korea, Bannon said: “There’s no military solution [to North Korea’s nuclear threats], forget it. Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that 10 million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”

Or, is this why Bannon was fired?

Bannon dismissed the far right as “irrelevant”. “Ethno-nationalism – it’s losers. It’s a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more … These guys are a collection of clowns.”

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

You are right again, Reinell. It's because we don't have enough heroically posed statues of Hitler that we've forgotten all about him and are about to sink once more into the mire of repeating his part of history.

It’s pretty clear that the sick Trump presidency expired a couple days ago … the question, now, is how long will its troubled ghost linger on the scene before it’s put to rest completely?

Back