• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Best Idea ever!

Trump’s first year in office was so bad that scholars already rank him as the worst president ever

President Donald Trump’s first year in office — which was marked by a nonstop stream of scandals, as well as record-low approval ratings — was so bad that a survey of scholars has already ranked Trump as the worst president ever.

According to the survey, Democratic scholars rank Trump dead last among all presidents, while Republican scholars rank him ahead of only Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan and William Henry Harrison — the president who infamously died after only one month on the job. Independent scholars, meanwhile, ranked Trump only ahead of Buchanan, whose presidency set the stage for the American Civil War.

The full survey also reveals that Trump is seen as the most polarizing president in American history, with a polarization score that ranked him significantly ahead of former President Andrew Jackson, who ranked second in terms of presidential polarization.

“In sum, Trump’s freshman year grades were not strong, even among those experts most likely to support him,” the study says. “He consistently did very poorly when it comes to Embodying Institutional Norms and performed best in Communicating with the Public, but never received higher than the equivalent of a C from any group along any dimension.”

Here is the survey:
https://sps.boisestate.edu/politicalscience/files/2018/02/Greatness.pdf

The terrifying danger of Trump’s deteriorating mental health

“We are not in a static situation,” Dr. John Gartner said, at a presentation on presidential mental health and nuclear weapons in Washington on Monday. “We are in a deteriorating situation. And every day that goes by we are at greater risk of total nuclear annihilation.”

All the while, the danger posed by Trump’s control of nuclear weapons continues to grow, says Gartner, founder of Duty to Warn, a group that argues President Trump is not mentally fit for office.

Airman Trump

Psychiatrist Steven Buser explained how he evaluated nuclear personnel for the U.S. Air Force’s Nuclear Personal Reliability Program. According to PRP standards, “only those military personnel with the highest degree of reliability, trustworthiness, conduct and behavior will be allowed to work in the vicinity of nuclear weapons.”

“What if those same standards were applied to our president?” Dr. Buser asked. “What if President Trump instead was Airman Trump?…Would I feel comfortable in certifying Airman Trump as being safe to be around nuclear weapons?”

“What if I had reliable information that Airman Trump had cyberbullied others regularly on Twitter?” Buser went on. “That he had sexually abusive behavior toward women; that he was prone to erratic personal states; that he showed paranoia about being surveilled by others or unjustly persecuted; and that he had a history of highly distorted, if not untruthful statements.”

“Would I certify Airman Trump as being safe around nuclear weapons? My answer was, absolutely not.”

Dr. Gartner said Trump’s mental health “is deteriorating and is going to continue to get worse.”

Hey fat. It is obvious you served your six years in the Air Force. Probably in the Nuclear world. You couldn't handle it. It is obvious also you are a Democrat. Which explains why you couldn't handle Nuc duty. It is also apparent you are a gutless POS. I would bet you are nothing more than a troll! You should crawl back under your rock, better yet get out of my country!

reinell30 said:
Hey fat. It is obvious you served your six years in the Air Force. Probably in the Nuclear world. You couldn't handle it. It is obvious also you are a Democrat. Which explains why you couldn't handle Nuc duty. It is also apparent you are a gutless POS. I would bet you are nothing more than a troll! You should crawl back under your rock, better yet get out of my country!

REEEEEEEEEE!!!

Looks like T_D is leaking :roll:

reinell30 said:

Hahaha ... don't try to make your living reading minds. You'd need to have one, yourself, first.

Gotta love your survey from "Self Identifying" professors, Bruno.

First of all, in the Progressive world, anybody can self identify as a Helicopter if they are stupid enough. The survey data could have been filled in by anybody, but hey, just toss anything out there, and some people like you will spread it like it's Gospel.

Now, lets say that some Conservative professors agree with the survey... So? Quite a bit of Conservatives don't like the President because he doesn't kiss the Mainstream GOP's Ass.

Here is just a short list of what some Liberal professors who have lost their minds think... I copied the search terms down myself, you can look them all up.

Liberal college professor says hard work is inherently racist and steeped in white ideology.

Liberal professor says Jingle Bells is racist.

Liberal professsor says the Solar Eclipse is racist.

Liberal professor says that all white people are racist no matter what.

Liberal professor says white males are a cancer and they should kill themselves.

Liberal professor says Trump is a lightning rod for promoting further hate.

Liberal professor says Pledge of Allegiance and National anthem are racist.

Liberal professor blames Texas massacre on gunman's "Whiteness".

Liberal professor says it's not okay to be white.

Liberal professor says white people can't be trusted.

Liberal professor says "Let Them F'N Die," labelled white people “inhuman a......” and declared it time to "end this now."

Liberal professor beaten by leftist students blames Trump.

Liberal professor blames Las Vegas shooting on Trump.

Liberal professor wants people to say "Happy Federal Holiday" instead of Merry Christmas.

Liberal professor has declared that the electoral college is unconstitutional even though he admits it’s written into the Constitution.

Liberal professor says Otto Warmbier got exactly what he deserved.

Liberal professor says understanding economics makes people immoral.

Liberal professor says pedophilia is not a crime.

Liberal professor calls for mass shooting at NRA headquarters, says leave no survivors.

Liberal professor says if you read to your kids, you're unfairly disadvantaging others.

Liberal professor compares gun owners to slave holders, says they should be shot.

Liberal professor says House GOP should be lined up and shot.

Liberal professor says "If she froze to death, she wouldn’t be missed" (Sarah Huckabee Sanders)

Liberal professor says "I don’t believe in instant Karma but this kinda feels like it for Texas. Hopefully this will help them realize the GOP doesn’t care about them", "Well, the good people there need to do more to stop the evil their state pushes. I’m only blaming those who support the GOP there", "The professor also declared that Florida residents who voted for Trump “deserve” the suffering visited upon Texas by Hurricane Harvey this weekend."

Liberal professor says "BREAKING: Trump now claims his “covfefe” tweet contained *no typos*. This is sociopathy. He must be impeached ASAP".

Liberal professor says only vegetarians can respect women.

Liberal professor claims she is so enraged that ROTC cadets are practicing maneuvers at the university, that she plans to call the police every time she sees them.

Liberal professor says "To save American democracy, Trump must hang, The sooner and the higher, the better", "Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?", "Justice = The execution of two Republicans for each deported immigrant."

Bird brain says "Liberal Professor says..." Which, of course, they didn't.

Hey, tool, did you see the one where Hannity accused Hillary of Satanic worship? There's a real source ... kind of like the child molester ring in the pizza parlor. You're too easy, yet too stupid to bother with ... it's a fine balance ... kicking you around is getting old.

Bruno, you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills, if you ever learned that. You apparently missed the most important part of my post...

"I copied the search terms down myself, you can look them all up."

Cuervohola said:
Bruno, you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills, if you ever learned that. You apparently missed the most important part of my post...

And we all know if it's on the internet its gotta be true!

coyote said:
Cuervohola said:

Yet it's right in front of you, and you won't investigate it... Okay.

Cuervohola said:
coyote said:
Cuervohola said:

You gotta know, the left can't handle the real truth so they point fingers and call names and won't believe the black and white of it...

reinell30 said:
Cuervohola said:
coyote said:
Cuervohola said:

You gotta know, the left can't handle the real truth so they point fingers and call names and won't believe the black and white of it...

Nope, you could point to a cage with a bird in it and say, "That's a Bluebird"... A literal bird that is blue, and they would say "Prove it", "I don't believe it because Fox news said it"

They are walking around, but instead of a head, it seems they have a Roomba Vacuum there, and they keep bumping into walls... "Hit a wall, gotta turn around Georgie, hit a wall"... That's literally how the Left acts.

Cuervohola said:
reinell30 said:
Cuervohola said:
coyote said:

Nope, you could point to a cage with a bird in it and say, "That's a Bluebird"... A literal bird that is blue, and they would say "Prove it", "I don't believe it because Fox news said it"

They are walking around, but instead of a head, it seems they have a Roomba Vacuum there, and they keep bumping into walls... "Hit a wall, gotta turn around Georgie, hit a wall"... That's literally how the Left acts.

Perfect analogy!

Democrats Flip Kentucky State House Seat Where Trump Won Overwhelmingly

Democrats flipped a GOP-held Kentucky state House seat on Tuesday, handing the party its 37th state legislative pickup nationwide since Donald Trump won the presidency.

Democrat Linda Belcher, a former public school teacher and state lawmaker, defeated Republican Rebecca Johnson, 68 percent to 32 percent in a district Trump won by almost 50 points!!!

Remember when chronic liar, Hannity, hyped the RNC's doctored audio Of Supreme Court Arguments. Hannity uncritically aired a Republican National Committee (RNC) ad that used audio from Supreme Court oral arguments to attack health care reform. Then it was demonstrated that the audio used in the ad had been dishonestly edited. That was very embarrassing for Sean, but his gullible audience of simpletons kept eating his shit, anyway.

Cuervohola said:

Looked them up yerownsef, did you? There's a recommendation. However, since I agree with at least half of them, myself, you may be right on on those. And, you post them like they're bad things!!! The others you probably "found" on a Hannity Insanity broadcast.

reinell30 said:
Cuervohola said:
coyote said:
Cuervohola said:

You mean the way The Reich reacts to an independent poll, verified in numerous media outlets, of the assessment of Trump as (your, not my) president?

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Cuervohola said:
coyote said:

You mean the way The Reich reacts to an independent poll, verified in numerous media outlets, of the assessment of Trump as (your, not my) president?

If you all would allow the man to do what he went there to do, things would be a lot better. Stop fighting him. It is too bad he doesn't have the power he thought he would have when he got elected. If he did, people like Mitch McConnel, Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi and Schumer would have been fired.

Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:

Looked them up yerownsef, did you? There's a recommendation. However, since I agree with at least half of them, myself, you may be right on on those. And, you post them like they're bad things!!! The others you probably "found" on a Hannity Insanity broadcast.

I didn't find anything on a Hannity Truth broadcast. I looked online, using a search engine.

Back