• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Here we go.

Things do appear to be coming into focus. Don jr. is in real jeopardy and I would predict that he and Manafort and Kushner will be indicted for attempting to conspire with the Russians regarding trump tower meeting. Don jr will most likely also be indicted for obstruction of justice regarding the false statement about meeting and probably also perjury for lying to Congress. I think postus will be subject to impeachment for his involvement dictating the lying letter to NYTimes and then also for his conduct involving the whole mess including his statements in tweets that are potentionnally inculpatory. Bad misstep here should have listened to his lawyers and edited his tweets. I think it’s too late to fire Rosenstein and mueller, it wouldn’t make the investigations and prosecutions go away. Thinking he is going to go down fighting, don’t see him resigning like Nixon did. He will play it out me thinks. Good thread thanks man.

Dutch Lane said:
Things do appear to be coming into focus. Don jr. is in real jeopardy and I would predict that he and Manafort and Kushner will be indicted for attempting to conspire with the Russians regarding trump tower meeting. Don jr will most likely also be indicted for obstruction of justice regarding the false statement about meeting and probably also perjury for lying to Congress. I think postus will be subject to impeachment for his involvement dictating the lying letter to NYTimes and then also for his conduct involving the whole mess including his statements in tweets that are potentionnally inculpatory. Bad misstep here should have listened to his lawyers and edited his tweets. I think it’s too late to fire Rosenstein and mueller, it wouldn’t make the investigations and prosecutions go away. Thinking he is going to go down fighting, don’t see him resigning like Nixon did. He will play it out me thinks. Good thread thanks man.

Did you read the stories about Lindsey Graham's Golf outing with Trump? Makes me think that Trump will fire Mueller and Rosenstein eventually. Then, all shit will hit the fan.

grizpsych said:
Dutch Lane said:

Did you read the stories about Lindsey Graham's Golf outing with Trump? Makes me think that Trump will fire Mueller and Rosenstein eventually. Then, all shit will hit the fan.

this is what happens when a ego maniac billionaire reality tv show host convinces poor uneducated people that he is their savior and they elect him president. It's beyond me... the man shits in a gold toilet... literally... but rural america thinks he gets them... i just don't get it man.

Melania’s parents were granted citizenship today after being sponsored by her. Postus calls that chain migration something that he constantly rails against. They came from Slovenia, part of the former Yugoslavia an eastern block communist state, which must not be a shithole country anymore. This is beyond embarrassing except for the shameless. :roll:

Dutch Lane said:
Melania’s parents were granted citizenship today after being sponsored by her. Postus calls that chain migration something that he constantly rails against. They came from Slovenia, part of the former Yugoslavia an eastern block communist state, which must not be a shithole country anymore. This is beyond embarrassing except for the shameless. :roll:

So because she is the 1st lady her family shouldn't be granted citizenship? I mean they did it all legal.

That’s my point. Other immigrants legally use what is pejoratively called the chain migration process. POTUS wants to put stop to this legal chain migration procedure even though his wife’s parents just used it. If it’s good enough for his in laws why end it for everyone else who isn’t related to him. There is no way to square this unless you think it’s ok for only the elite which I’m not ok with, are you? Thanks

reinell30 said:
Dutch Lane said:

So because she is the 1st lady her family shouldn't be granted citizenship? I mean they did it all legal.

what d.l. said in his reply to you - is it ok with you that trump says chain migration is wrong and should be stopped, but turns around and uses it for his family, even if his wife's parents are now eligible for all the benefits of u.s. citizenship without personally having paid into the system? and if it ok for trump, is it ok for all the others from (for instance) poor families who have used it to bring their relatives here?

i think one reason issues like this get people's ire up is that some will seemingly defend actions they are against, as long as it is trump they are defending.

ps - generally speaking i don't think chain migration is a great idea, given that there are plenty of people who want to come to this country, work hard, etc

WARNing run the f*** away if you are not into politics ect............................ :shock:............
Don’t bother unless you are a political geek :ugeek: :geek: :geek: Thank you all in advance for your consideration in graciously abiding with my request. Carry on :thumb:

Retort:

You can’t defend the indefensible, at least I can’t. Hoping someone will and join the discussion. I really don’t know enough about immigration problems or how it directly or indirectly effected me living in Montana. I did have some rancher clients who employed illegal immigrants who would work for them for years sometimes their whole lives. They would spend 8 months on the ranches and then head home in the winter. They were almost like family to some of these ranchers and a few finally moved the family on to the ranch year round sent kids to local schools, paid into fica. I attempted to get a green card for one fella and it’s was such a Byzantian process that we gave up and this was a few years before 911. Can’t even imagine what the process must be now. I don’t even know if it was even really a problem until potus brought it up in his announcement speech. Plays well in state like Montana and other rural states. My sister and brother in law live in San Diego. He grew up on a dairy farm in New Salem, North Dakota and is a high school Ag teacher with a lot of immigrant students who he has mentored for 20 plus years and she works in the health field and interacts with all kinds of immigrant patients and their son, an engineering student, dates a dreamer classmate. Lol. I get most of my information from them and they are totally pro immigrant don’t like what is happening. Want trump gone yesterday. I filter that with CNN, Fox, MSNBC, cbs, abc, most national publications nyt, Wa times Wapo, wsj, time, nes week including B.B. and my own scense of what is right, moral and just and not evil, which is developed through my family and through my life experiences.

Political calculus by Bannon et al to play on fears was pure evil genius. Vilify the immigrant communities as a monolithic force waging war against our country. They have no way to fight back are an easy target and it plays on our worst prejudices. We are country of almost 400 million people and yes we have been targeted since 911, by some jihaidist but a very small number that is conflated to include all immigrants. You can probably tell from my posts that I am not a fan of potus but I will admit that he and his crew are genius how they got it done. Problem for him though is they are terrible criminals. Amature hour in how they were played by Russians and then tried to cover it up. They are in big trouble if house of reps. changes new investigations will be initiated and will be done in a bipartisan and more traditional way and with more transparency so the public will know as much as the congress.

I believe potus is such a full blown narcissist/megalomaniac that he will fight to the death which will trigger a constitutional crisis and put the Supreme Court in the mix and they will have to decide the crux of the issue and he just appointed Kavanaugh who is a right wing unitary executive fan. Again trump made a genius move getting him appointed I believe he will defend him on Supreme Court.

I think trump is so unlike almost all people who have a moral compass. He doesn’t have one and he has no shame or is shameless and will say whatever is expedient at the time as long as he is in the news he wins in his mind and it is working with the country. Polls showing mueller investigation is losing support. The genius of him is what he says matters and he knows it because it plays better then anything else he does. Playing it out the long game is his strategy and continue to obstruct and manipulate offend and divide. I think it has worked brilliantly for him up to now. But the mid terms will bring thing back into focus and control over him.

Difference between him and say nixon and al gore they both accepted the Supreme Court’s decisions and quietly went away. Gore was pretty eloquent in his speech accepting the Supreme Court decision shutting down the recount in Florida when the margin was within 500 votes or so and just went away never really to be heard from again much like carter, the bushes and Obama. Gore could have really caused some serious civil unrest if he was Machiavellian enough which he wasn’t. Nixon resigned and wired his pardon which was genius on his part. Prosecutors had indictments ready to charge him after he resigned but were held back by republicans in DOJ so that he would be pardoned first. Clinton was a brilliant politician but he was also is his own worst enemy. JFC. He was played by the extreme right and Starr and Kavanaugh and the republican congress led by newt, the politics of personal destruction. In retrospect he should never have been impeached over lying about a sexual affair. He should have been voted out of office like trump supporters argue, but because he was in second term he couldn’t be which is the way it should have been according to trump lawyers. Does have some plausibility. I think clintons poll numbers went up because we were so embarrassed for Monica and embarrased by him and for his family and embarrased by Starr and his staff who gratuitously delved into too many salacious details like the cigar/dildo tryst. Wtf. What, the investigation lasted over 6-7 years and that’s all they could come up. Lying about a sexual affair. The majority of us thought it was over the top to put the country through a really ugly period of scorched earth politics.

Consider that Trump may be lying about conspiring with Putin to undermine our democratic institutions and defraud the country which could be or is basically treasonous conduct. But I think we would have to be involved in an on going war with Russia to call it treason. I’m not saying he did but things have slowly trickled out and it sure appears that he and his family and his people most likely did conspire with Putin in violation of US statutes. Think about that, lying about covering up a botched political espionage break in and then trying to use the cia and fbi to try and cover it up which Nixon did, or scabbing a shift on his wife with an intern and lying about it, which Clinton did. And did trump conspire with or attempting to conspire with Putin, either one is a serious crime. It’s like opposite ends of the spectrum of what one could possibly lie about. A piece off ass or throwing in with Putin to cash in on the cataclysmic shift of alliances which he and Putin have possibly conspired to do. PutIn is alleged to be the richest person on earth worth 200 billion twice as much as Bezos. He will never give an inch of his power to hold on to his wealth. Wow cash over ideaology, who would have ever envisioned such a post war world. What Nixon or Clinton did is not in the same ball park, it’s not in the same league, it’s not even in the same fucking game. Lol. Putin and his buddies are the anthesis of what we have developed as a country and economy and fought so many wars to ensure the free market and democracy thrives.

I believe trump is motivated by his own wealth and ego and has no core political values. His genius is on display daily with the chaos that has become white noise and he is the orchestrator.
I believe that the Supreme Court will ultimately decide whatever the most prescient issue is in his favor. With Kennedy gone and Kavanaugh replacing him it’s 5-4 trump. Roberts will ultimately be the 5th vote which will define what being president means after something like 240 years. Is trump a 4 year monarch, a law unto himself which means he can shut down mueller and pretty much do what ever he wants until his term ends or is voted out of office or is he subject to the laws that he is sworn to defend and uphold, like the rest of us? That would over turn both Nixon v. US and Olsen v. Morrison. Both times the Supreme Court in those cases ruled that the president is subject to the same laws as everyone else. The two cases were decide 8-0 in Nixon. Rehnquist rescued himself because he had worked as an attorney in the whitehouse before being appointed to the supreme court by Nixon. Olsen was decided 8-1 with Scalia dissenting saying that the executive as the enforcer of laws enacted by Congress and therefore it can’t be held to account to abide by the law, and have to allow underlings he supervises to prosecute the laws against him. Or said another way the laws he is tasked to defend and enforced cannot be enforced against him while he is in office. Remember Clinton was forced with threat of subpoena to appear and testify before a grand jury. Subpeona was withdrawn and he agreed to testify which resulted in him getting perjury trapped and also the Supreme Court holding that he had to sit for a deposition in the Paula Jones case which was ginned up and financed by some extreme right groups and attorneys. In the grand scheme of things seems pretty pedestrian reason to force potus to drop running the country and testify in a civil deposition and a grand jury investigation about lying about Monica. So if Supreme Court sides with trump in 5-4 decision overruling history could be a huge deal. Probably the biggest deal ever to happen to our country.

Anyone think if it is clear that trump and family conspired with Putin that he would save the country the constitutional crisis and fall on his sword and resign before being charged with crimes or before being impeached? I believe he won’t. I believe he will fight to the death regardless of the impact it has on democracy and our institutions. Anyone interested in a back in forth on this stuff? Otherwise save the drive by snark. I’m the product of a policital science/history degree from the Harvard of the West and the Christian brothers in high school and the jesuits in grad school. Lol. Thanks :thumb:

P.s.
Trump just went after the black nflers again for quietly kneeling with bowed heads or bowed head and raised black fist or staying in locker room. So he cravenly uses it as a dog whistle to divert attention. By standing for the anthem you display to all around you what team you are on in a quiet peaceful way like vast majority. The kneelers display to all around what they are protesting in a quiet peaceful way also. To me it’s kinda of like saying grace at thanksgiving dinner some say nothing with bowed heads others mumble something with bowed head and mom or Gram belts a prayer. Lol.

Well said..

Given the chance, I believe TRump’s mental state would allow him to push for king status.

Not sure he is an evil genius or even a stable one for that matter. He has figured out that no one holds you accountable for saying one thing and doing another.

I’d like to know what created the environment that allows TRump to thrive. Ideologically I’m a republican. I can’t recall anything from the prior 8 years that irritated me enough that would allow someone to outright lie to me, admit it, and get my support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow, Mcraven throws down for Brennan against potus didn’t see that coming. He’s being thrown under the bus for it in the comment section at the fox site. Just another deep stater I guess.

Well written and intelligent post DL. Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I love it when Liberals in Congress get all antsy in their pants whining about Trump and Pence, and then preach about Impeachment, thinking that means both of them... They are dumber than a box of rocks.

Al Green and Mad Maxine chanting for Impeachment among others... Lets just say that happened. Then what? Then they get a President with Trump's agenda that doesn't act like Trump.

Ruh Roh!... Even then, they wouldn't get it.

New Truth isn’t truth. I think he should have said truth is relative, sounds less Orwellian. Have you noticed potus is constantly attacking his detractors and witnesses and even mueller now. Pretty much anyone he feels threatened by they go after them without any shame. Now they are attacking mueller for his role in Benghazi. If there was nothing to the witch hunt investigation why are they obstructing it. Anyone?

I do note that Rudy's grasp of the English language is on par with the Donald.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Anyone suprised by Michael Cohen pleading guilty and now it sounds like he’s going to cooperate with Mueller to avoid a prison sentence. I guess I was really surprised after he claimed he would take a bullet for him, can’t believe he flipped as fast as he did and it wasn’t mueller who was prosecuting him it was the southerner district of ny and postus appointed us attorney Geoffrey Berman. I think Manafort is hanging tough for a pardon though. Things are getting more interesting by the day.

Dutch Lane said:
WARNing run the f*** away if you are not into politics ect............................ :shock:............
Don’t bother unless you are a political geek :ugeek: :geek: :geek: Thank you all in advance for your consideration in graciously abiding with my request. Carry on :thumb:

Retort:

You can’t defend the indefensible, at least I can’t. Hoping someone will and join the discussion. I really don’t know enough about immigration problems or how it directly or indirectly effected me living in Montana. I did have some rancher clients who employed illegal immigrants who would work for them for years sometimes their whole lives. They would spend 8 months on the ranches and then head home in the winter. They were almost like family to some of these ranchers and a few finally moved the family on to the ranch year round sent kids to local schools, paid into fica. I attempted to get a green card for one fella and it’s was such a Byzantian process that we gave up and this was a few years before 911. Can’t even imagine what the process must be now. I don’t even know if it was even really a problem until potus brought it up in his announcement speech. Plays well in state like Montana and other rural states. My sister and brother in law live in San Diego. He grew up on a dairy farm in New Salem, North Dakota and is a high school Ag teacher with a lot of immigrant students who he has mentored for 20 plus years and she works in the health field and interacts with all kinds of immigrant patients and their son, an engineering student, dates a dreamer classmate. Lol. I get most of my information from them and they are totally pro immigrant don’t like what is happening. Want trump gone yesterday. I filter that with CNN, Fox, MSNBC, cbs, abc, most national publications nyt, Wa times Wapo, wsj, time, nes week including B.B. and my own scense of what is right, moral and just and not evil, which is developed through my family and through my life experiences.

Political calculus by Bannon et al to play on fears was pure evil genius. Vilify the immigrant communities as a monolithic force waging war against our country. They have no way to fight back are an easy target and it plays on our worst prejudices. We are country of almost 400 million people and yes we have been targeted since 911, by some jihaidist but a very small number that is conflated to include all immigrants. You can probably tell from my posts that I am not a fan of potus but I will admit that he and his crew are genius how they got it done. Problem for him though is they are terrible criminals. Amature hour in how they were played by Russians and then tried to cover it up. They are in big trouble if house of reps. changes new investigations will be initiated and will be done in a bipartisan and more traditional way and with more transparency so the public will know as much as the congress.

I believe potus is such a full blown narcissist/megalomaniac that he will fight to the death which will trigger a constitutional crisis and put the Supreme Court in the mix and they will have to decide the crux of the issue and he just appointed Kavanaugh who is a right wing unitary executive fan. Again trump made a genius move getting him appointed I believe he will defend him on Supreme Court.

I think trump is so unlike almost all people who have a moral compass. He doesn’t have one and he has no shame or is shameless and will say whatever is expedient at the time as long as he is in the news he wins in his mind and it is working with the country. Polls showing mueller investigation is losing support. The genius of him is what he says matters and he knows it because it plays better then anything else he does. Playing it out the long game is his strategy and continue to obstruct and manipulate offend and divide. I think it has worked brilliantly for him up to now. But the mid terms will bring thing back into focus and control over him.

Difference between him and say nixon and al gore they both accepted the Supreme Court’s decisions and quietly went away. Gore was pretty eloquent in his speech accepting the Supreme Court decision shutting down the recount in Florida when the margin was within 500 votes or so and just went away never really to be heard from again much like carter, the bushes and Obama. Gore could have really caused some serious civil unrest if he was Machiavellian enough which he wasn’t. Nixon resigned and wired his pardon which was genius on his part. Prosecutors had indictments ready to charge him after he resigned but were held back by republicans in DOJ so that he would be pardoned first. Clinton was a brilliant politician but he was also is his own worst enemy. JFC. He was played by the extreme right and Starr and Kavanaugh and the republican congress led by newt, the politics of personal destruction. In retrospect he should never have been impeached over lying about a sexual affair. He should have been voted out of office like trump supporters argue, but because he was in second term he couldn’t be which is the way it should have been according to trump lawyers. Does have some plausibility. I think clintons poll numbers went up because we were so embarrassed for Monica and embarrased by him and for his family and embarrased by Starr and his staff who gratuitously delved into too many salacious details like the cigar/dildo tryst. Wtf. What, the investigation lasted over 6-7 years and that’s all they could come up. Lying about a sexual affair. The majority of us thought it was over the top to put the country through a really ugly period of scorched earth politics.

Consider that Trump may be lying about conspiring with Putin to undermine our democratic institutions and defraud the country which could be or is basically treasonous conduct. But I think we would have to be involved in an on going war with Russia to call it treason. I’m not saying he did but things have slowly trickled out and it sure appears that he and his family and his people most likely did conspire with Putin in violation of US statutes. Think about that, lying about covering up a botched political espionage break in and then trying to use the cia and fbi to try and cover it up which Nixon did, or scabbing a shift on his wife with an intern and lying about it, which Clinton did. And did trump conspire with or attempting to conspire with Putin, either one is a serious crime. It’s like opposite ends of the spectrum of what one could possibly lie about. A piece off ass or throwing in with Putin to cash in on the cataclysmic shift of alliances which he and Putin have possibly conspired to do. PutIn is alleged to be the richest person on earth worth 200 billion twice as much as Bezos. He will never give an inch of his power to hold on to his wealth. Wow cash over ideaology, who would have ever envisioned such a post war world. What Nixon or Clinton did is not in the same ball park, it’s not in the same league, it’s not even in the same f***[*] game. Lol. Putin and his buddies are the anthesis of what we have developed as a country and economy and fought so many wars to ensure the free market and democracy thrives.

I believe trump is motivated by his own wealth and ego and has no core political values. His genius is on display daily with the chaos that has become white noise and he is the orchestrator.
I believe that the Supreme Court will ultimately decide whatever the most prescient issue is in his favor. With Kennedy gone and Kavanaugh replacing him it’s 5-4 trump. Roberts will ultimately be the 5th vote which will define what being president means after something like 240 years. Is trump a 4 year monarch, a law unto himself which means he can shut down mueller and pretty much do what ever he wants until his term ends or is voted out of office or is he subject to the laws that he is sworn to defend and uphold, like the rest of us? That would over turn both Nixon v. US and Olsen v. Morrison. Both times the Supreme Court in those cases ruled that the president is subject to the same laws as everyone else. The two cases were decide 8-0 in Nixon. Rehnquist rescued himself because he had worked as an attorney in the whitehouse before being appointed to the supreme court by Nixon. Olsen was decided 8-1 with Scalia dissenting saying that the executive as the enforcer of laws enacted by Congress and therefore it can’t be held to account to abide by the law, and have to allow underlings he supervises to prosecute the laws against him. Or said another way the laws he is tasked to defend and enforced cannot be enforced against him while he is in office. Remember Clinton was forced with threat of subpoena to appear and testify before a grand jury. Subpeona was withdrawn and he agreed to testify which resulted in him getting perjury trapped and also the Supreme Court holding that he had to sit for a deposition in the Paula Jones case which was ginned up and financed by some extreme right groups and attorneys. In the grand scheme of things seems pretty pedestrian reason to force potus to drop running the country and testify in a civil deposition and a grand jury investigation about lying about Monica. So if Supreme Court sides with trump in 5-4 decision overruling history could be a huge deal. Probably the biggest deal ever to happen to our country.

Anyone think if it is clear that trump and family conspired with Putin that he would save the country the constitutional crisis and fall on his sword and resign before being charged with crimes or before being impeached? I believe he won’t. I believe he will fight to the death regardless of the impact it has on democracy and our institutions. Anyone interested in a back in forth on this stuff? Otherwise save the drive by snark. I’m the product of a policital science/history degree from the Harvard of the West and the Christian brothers in high school and the jesuits in grad school. Lol. Thanks :thumb:

P.s.
Trump just went after the black nflers again for quietly kneeling with bowed heads or bowed head and raised black fist or staying in locker room. So he cravenly uses it as a dog whistle to divert attention. By standing for the anthem you display to all around you what team you are on in a quiet peaceful way like vast majority. The kneelers display to all around what they are protesting in a quiet peaceful way also. To me it’s kinda of like saying grace at thanksgiving dinner some say nothing with bowed heads others mumble something with bowed head and mom or Gram belts a prayer. Lol.

DL, Your theory is fascinating ( I do like your post )
A couple of questions.
#1 .What would Putins gain be? Money ,Power , World domination ?? Maybe more Uranium
#2 . What would Trumps gain be ? Money, Power ,World domination?? Trumps wealth has gone down substantially since he took office.
#3 What exactly has Trump said that was racist ?
#4 Does Trumps immigration policies make him racist ? Where these not the policies of past administrations ? Is Trump the first President to enforce said policies ?
#5 The so called Muslim ban , were all the countries Muslim?
#6 Is Trump being called a racist because of the Muslim Travel ban ?
#7 Is Muslim a religion or race ?
#8 if you are anti catholic are you a racist ?
#9 Can you show proof of Russian collusion?
#10 Who gave approval for the Visa that allowed Natalya ( I won't even attempt trying to spell her name ) the Russian gal at the Trump jr. Meeting ?
#11 Do you think the amount Stephsn Halper was paid is appropriate use of tax payers money ?
#12 In the eyes of the court did John Brennan lie to Congress and if so why ?
#13 Did Trump ,on the recommendation of Rod Rosenstien fire James Comey .
#14 Did Mueller hand off the Micheal Cohen case to the SDNY because he was to busy , if not why ?
#15 What does Taxi medallions have to do with Russia?
#16 Why didn't the DOJ prosecute Paul Manafort before even though they had evidence of his crimes years ago ?
#17 General Flynn plead guilty to Collusion correct ?
#18 Who was the Russian that was photographed with Chuck Schumer ( and John Mc cain I believe )that General Flynn supposedly colluded with.
#19 What did Obama mean when he was heard on a hot mike saying " tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election "
#20 What was Trumps wealth before and after the election ?
#21 What relative of a former vice president made a billion dollar deal after flying to China ?
#22 was it a coincidence that Nellie Ohr works for fusion GPS and her husband Bruce works at the DOJ ?
#23 Was Bruce Ohr and Christopher Steele just pen pals ? If not why were they communicating?
#24 Did the FBI pay Christopher Steel.
#25 Who paid for the Dossier ?
#26 Was there a FISA hearing on the Warrants related to the Dossier ?
Wow its getting late .
I would love to read your answers .
Again great post above . Just want a dialogue without a pissing match .
Thanks

Thanks for engaging, I know it’s late too, just drove 7 hours back from salt lake tonite, should have seen the traffic backed up for miles headed back to SLC. Made me happy to live in Montana. All of your questions are thought provoking and I will take a shot at answering with what I know about some of the issues. Caught the griz on my iPad and then we were able to get it to stream with no sound to a big screen. Interesting way to watch a game with a group of people, no talking over the announcers, way more discussion then I have ever had watching a game with the sound on. After a few more cocktails the game was a hoot. Right on Bobby and staff.

Ps. Not trying to brag, but just to show how small of a world we live in I played a few games of noon pick-up b-ball against Kavanaugh once about 20 plus years ago when he was clerking for US Supreme Court Justice Kennedy. The Supreme Court building has a small b-ball court on the top floor, they call it the highest court in the land. Lol. Reminded me of the KC court in Butte, probably just as old. Kavanaugh has a decent outside jump shot but can’t go to his left.

What does anyone make of the Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination possibly getting derailed? I didn’t see this one coming. He is the perfect judge for postus to nominate because he hates special prosecutors even though he worked for one, Kenn Starr. He also is a federalist and believes in a unitary executive which means the potus can do anything he wants to extrajudicially while in office basically break or obey any law he wants like a 4 year monarch. It’s strikes me as being totally corrupt and unamerican. Under the theory potus could order mueller shut down and all of his 17 angry Democrats fired and the entirety of the investigative files sealed based on national security concerns and turns them over to his own lawyers to destroy. Then order that the attorney general is to prosecute Hillary and bill and Obama and then pardon all of his confederates. And if the states want to try and take him own and prosecute him and his fellas under color of state law he attacks the various states with sanctions and loss of federal dollars and ties them up in federal lawsuits and then if he gets this nomination through it is likely 5-4 in favor of unitary executive and potus his bullet proof. Wonder how that would play out with the folks?

Back