• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pro Gun Thread, Anti Pussies need not post

Sounds like Dirty Harry Reid is pissed as hell and wants the whole lot tossed in prison or killed. "We can't have an American public break the law like that and just walk away from it. It's not over."

Yeah, dips hit, it is, and if you send armed thugs over there again, Hell hath no fury.

To Dirty Harry and his armed Thugs

9e6eqytu.jpg

Nursing Home Harry can't do a damn thing about it, and he knows it... He's cleaning his depends out, trying to figure his next move...

Those guys need to take the fight to Reid's front door, so he can tell them face to face like the brave mutherfu*ker he is.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Those guys need to take the fight to Reid's front door, so he can tell them face to face like the brave mutherfu*ker he is.

You mean like say, oh, I don't know....

SET HIS FUKKING HOUSE ON FIRE?!?!?!

LongTimeCatFan said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Now, you guys want to stand up for something? This is it! Without FREEDOM, watching our football teams seems like a pretty silly idea.

LTCF, did you serve and do your part? Maybe you did, but something tells me you didn't.

I love all these internet Rambos running around talking crap that never served one minute for their country.

Nope, never did, but if called upon to do so, I would. I wouldn't hide from it. If the shooting started, you better believe that I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with the MEN of this country to take it back.

Sort of like I've never welched a bet. Something tells me you have though.

:coffee:
Talk is cheap. Everybody has the chance to serve their country right out of HS. Some chose to, some chose not to. and something tells me the MEN of this country would neither want or need your help.

Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Now, you guys want to stand up for something? This is it! Without FREEDOM, watching our football teams seems like a pretty silly idea.

LTCF, did you serve and do your part? Maybe you did, but something tells me you didn't.

I love all these internet Rambos running around talking crap that never served one minute for their country.

Nope, never did, but if called upon to do so, I would. I wouldn't hide from it. If the shooting started, you better believe that I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with the MEN of this country to take it back.

Talk is cheap. Everybody has the chance to serve their country right out of HS. Some chose to, some chose not to. and something tells me the MEN of this country would neither want or need your help.

"Talk is cheap." That's an interesting statement from a welch.

I considered the military as an option, but it didn't seem like a good fit at the time.

And noted... When it's your family under siege, I won't bother coming to your aid.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Hammer said:

I considered the military as an option, but it didn't seem like a good fit at the time.

And noted... When it's your family under siege, I won't bother coming to your aid.

Wasn't a good fit :lol: Of course it wasn't! :roll:

I don't think, when all hell breaks loose, you will make much of a difference.
And I have never welched on a bet in my life.

Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

You don't know me, so you should have stopped at "I don't think."

3 of my grandparents served in WWII, 1 served in Korea as well, 3 uncles served in Nam.

Every one of them had the same advice. "Get an education FIRST." It might be different if only one had said that, but all of them did.

That doesn't mean they didn't "teach" me things. When SHTF, it will be more imperative to have numbers anyway. If you don't want my "skills" to come to your aid, that's fine. I'll go help someone who does.

Never welched a bet? ILTC probably disagrees from 2010 on this website..

LongTimeCatFan said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Hammer said:

You don't know me, so you should have stopped at "I don't think."

3 of my grandparents served in WWII, 1 served in Korea as well, 3 uncles served in Nam.

Every one of them had the same advice. "Get an education FIRST." It might be different if only one had said that, but all of them did.

That doesn't mean they didn't "teach" me things. When SHTF, it will be more imperative to have numbers anyway. If you don't want my "skills" to come to your aid, that's fine. I'll go help someone who does.

Never welched a bet? ILTC probably disagrees from 2010 on this website..

Yes, go help someone who needs it because I wont. 19 delta probably doesn't mean anything to you.

My father and several uncles also served in the big one. My older brother was wounded in action in Nam. My sister even spent 4 yrs in the Army.

Please pull up that thread on the bet that I supposedly welched on. The bet was proposed an hour before kickoff, while I was at the stadium tailgating getting ready for the game. After the game I learned I had lost a bet that I had not accepted. It really didn't bother me, I don't have much use for kittys and really don't GAF what they think anyway. :finger:

Well... Hammer and I can agree. I don't GAF about him and he doesn't GAF about me and we like it that way. ;)

Moving the thread back into the right direction....

Here's somebody's rifle registration form from NY

ENJOY

5ega8a9y.jpg

Back