• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Early GOP Prediction... WHO will be the nominee???

Cuervohola

DONOR
My Prediction is Bush 3... Bought and Sold like I wish the Futures market had a price on it... Or at least a Vegas Guarantee

The others, and why they won't win...

Rand Paul... Flip Flopper exposed when he said he would be OK with the feds busting states that legalized Marijuana such as CO and WA... "I am like my father, Ron Paul... I am a Champion of the Constitution"... "Except the 10th part... What's that"???

Chris Christie... Bridge... Need I say more???

Ted Cruz... Talks about Presidents that never were President on stage, walks around like he is Crazy

Mike Lee... Nobody knows him, don't think he want's it...

Marco Rubio... Would rather stay in retirement USA Florida than be in DC... Even though he's young

Mitt Romney... Rich, but can't buy his way into second place again... A flip flopping Douche that could care less about anything but Just for Men... He says it's just the hair color

John Mccain... Wants to be in Iraq for 100 years... Well, he is right... We will be...

And my favorites... Anti Gunners Rudi Julie Annie and Michael Bloomberg, who spend millions trying to ban guns, and well, lets just call them both cross dressers... Julie in person and Bloomberg in political party...

So who is your choice for GOP???

It doesn't matter who they select, they won't be conservative and any of the names on most lists won't get my vote.......again.

I would like to see Trey Gowdy from South Carolina be the new Speaker. Guy is sharp and seems not to be a bullshitter.

I'm seventy five years old, like to see Barack Obama for third term, need some more free stuff, that the rich can pay for.

And with a third term, he would be able to alienate Canada to the point where our greatest ally could become an enemy.

After all look at how he has brought the world together so far, more important he would be able to give the internet to the UN, better yet, he could let the UN run the US and he could play golf, and Michelle and the kids and grandma could travel the world for four more year.

spsyk said:
I'm seventy five years old, like to see Barack Obama for third term, need some more free stuff, that the rich can pay for.

And with a third term, he would be able to alienate Canada to the point where our greatest ally could become an enemy.

After all look at how he has brought the world together so far, more important he would be able to give the internet to the UN, better yet, he could let the UN run the US and he could play golf, and Michelle and the kids and grandma could travel the world for four more year.

Well he did win the Nobel.

President Barack Obama
Vice President Joe Biden
Valerie Jarrett
John Kerry
Chuck Hagel
Susan Rice

Keeping America safe, God help us.

spsyk said:
President Barack Obama
Vice President Joe Biden
Valerie Jarrett
John Kerry
Chuck Hagel
Susan Rice

Keeping America safe, God help us.
ytu9u5a3.jpg

Cuervohola said:
My Prediction is Bush 3... Bought and Sold like I wish the Futures market had a price on it... Or at least a Vegas Guarantee

The others, and why they won't win...

Rand Paul... Flip Flopper exposed when he said he would be OK with the feds busting states that legalized Marijuana such as CO and WA... "I am like my father, Ron Paul... I am a Champion of the Constitution"... "Except the 10th part... What's that"???

Chris Christie... Bridge... Need I say more???

Ted Cruz... Talks about Presidents that never were President on stage, walks around like he is Crazy

Mike Lee... Nobody knows him, don't think he want's it...

Marco Rubio... Would rather stay in retirement USA Florida than be in DC... Even though he's young

Mitt Romney... Rich, but can't buy his way into second place again... A flip flopping Douche that could care less about anything but Just for Men... He says it's just the hair color

John Mccain... Wants to be in Iraq for 100 years... Well, he is right... We will be...

And my favorites... Anti Gunners Rudi Julie Annie and Michael Bloomberg, who spend millions trying to ban guns, and well, lets just call them both cross dressers... Julie in person and Bloomberg in political party...

So who is your choice for GOP???

Umm.. Bloomberg has long ago left the GOP farm...so you are looking into a future when the Hilary might become POTUS and also are trying to convince us that gun rights would be furthered if she were elected. Let's just call it cognitive dissonance.

Well, you not only didn't read what I wrote, or comprehend it or whatever, you didn't read the last line, now did you, genius???

Please point out where I mentioned Hilbillary ???

Back