• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Putin

43549182.jpg

Keep wallowing in your pathetic world "dick magnet"

:coffee:

statler & waldorf said:
Yomama's doing his "I'll huff, and puff, and"....make another speech. Putin is shaking in his boots.....laughing so hard.

So what would you want to see done differently? Should Obama shoot down a plane too?

BWahlberg said:
statler & waldorf said:
Yomama's doing his "I'll huff, and puff, and"....make another speech. Putin is shaking in his boots.....laughing so hard.

So what would you want to see done differently? Should Obama shoot down a plane too?

No. That would be a over reaction, however how about a resignation, and leaving office.

Except that would leave us with Biden, Lord help us.

Maybe another fund raiser or a round of golf, even a two year vacation would ok

spsyk said:
BWahlberg said:
statler & waldorf said:

No. That would be a over reaction, however how about a resignation, and leaving office.

I get the quirky/snarky remarks and such since you guys don't like Obama.

But in this event, such a sensitive global issue between two world super powers - what do you think should be done differently. How would you want any US leader to handle this type of situation? There's posts here that just make fun of Obama's handling of this event so far, so I'm wondering what different course do you want in this event?

I don't think Obama standing up and saying, "OK I quit," is going to solve this diplomatic issue behind Russian supported rebels shooting down a commercial flight and killing nearly 300 innocent people.

BWahlberg said:
spsyk said:
BWahlberg said:
statler & waldorf said:

But in this event, such a sensitive global issue between two world super powers - what do you think should be done differently. How would you want any US leader to handle this type of situation? There's posts here that just make fun of Obama's handling of this event so far, so I'm wondering what different course do you want in this event?

I don't think Obama standing up and saying, "OK I quit," is going to solve this diplomatic issue behind Russian supported rebels shooting down a commercial flight and killing nearly 300 innocent people.

BWahlberg said:
spsyk said:
BWahlberg said:
statler & waldorf said:

BWahlberg said:
spsyk said:
BWahlberg said:
statler & waldorf said:

BW, you are truly perceptive. It must have been the "quirky/snarky remarks and such" that tipped you off. The best thing Yomama could do, on any subject, is do nothing. He should stay the hell out of it, shut his damn mouth, and let it shake itself out. The U.S. is NOT the worlds policeman. Sh*t happens all over the world, and no matter what this country does, that will not change. Spsyk is on the right track. All you morons that voted for that communist SOB caused the fall from superpower to a second rate, broke, impotent, borderless country. But, I had hope, and was ready to record the TV coverage of Yomama walking into his own Dealey Plaza, so I could play it back every time I needed a pick-me-up. Five and a half years later, I'm still on standby. Then, I remembered his life insurance policy: Biden. This country will be on par with Mexico before he is done. Most of their population is already here anyway. I will make one prediction: the southern border fence will be built withing 10 years....by Canada.

BWahlberg said:
spsyk said:
BWahlberg said:
statler & waldorf said:

LarZ8F3.gif

BWahlberg said:
So killing innocent people on a commercial flight, most all of whom had no involvement in the war - is a good way of winning to prove a point?

Ok.

Going to just back away slowly. Carry on there bud.

The point being proved is he did it and now he (Putin) is saying: "So now what? What are you going to do about it"? Kind of like football - if you don't like what the other side is doing, it is your job to stop them. It isn't the first time they have done this, they show pretty convincingly that they are going to do what they damned well please in their sphere of influence until someone stops them.

This president could have honored the request from the Ukrainians for radar jamming equipment to prevent the Russians anti aircraft missiles from hitting their targets. He didn't however for fear of pissing his pants from provoking Putin. Putin has his number and is renting space in Obama's watermelon, and I think that was what Alpha was saying. Much of what Putin has done is based on his low estimation of American leadership - of both parties.

Back