• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It's LONELY ON TOP

LongTimeCatFan said:
Do you really think you'll win 1 more game? Really?

Your only chance was Poly. As far as high powered offenses go, they are the only run heavy team. Everybody else is balanced. And you got rolled. How do you think it'll go against balanced teams that can score regularly on 2-3 play drives?

If there's ONE thing I'm NOT talking about if I'm a Griz fan, it's an end of season collapse because yours is ripe for the pickin'.

Again with trying to change the subject. Seems I touched a nerve when bringing up the usual end of season collapse the cats go through.

Look, it's understandable how upset you might get this time of year knowing what's coming up for your beloved cats. Each year you see the signs of the collapse begin around this time of year. Sometimes it starts with a close win over a shitty team where your team looked like ass... then it continues downhill until you are crying in your leftover Turkey during the playoffs, or if you are lucky going to the playoffs expecting to lose & knowing you aren't the same team you were earlier in the year. No need to get butthurt over someone pointing out the trend that coach Ron has brought to your program.

It has to be very rough to have your hopes up so high earlier in the season only to know deep down that they will be dashed on the mud covered rocks of your tailgating area towards the end of the season. Sure it may not be as drastic as you starting the season 7-2 last year only to end up 7-5, but you all know it's coming. There's nothing you can do about it. It's what bobcat football is about! :mrgreen:

Potomac Griz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Your only chance was Poly. As far as high powered offenses go, they are the only run heavy team. Everybody else is balanced. And you got rolled. How do you think it'll go against balanced teams that can score regularly on 2-3 play drives?

If there's ONE thing I'm NOT talking about if I'm a Griz fan, it's an end of season collapse because yours is ripe for the pickin'.

Again with trying to change the subject. Seems I touched a nerve when bringing up the usual end of season collapse the cats go through.

Look, it's understandable how upset you might get this time of year knowing what's coming up for your beloved cats. Each year you see the signs of the collapse begin around this time of year. Sometimes it starts with a close win over a shitty team where your team looked like ass... then it continues downhill until you are crying in your leftover Turkey during the playoffs, or if you are lucky going to the playoffs expecting to lose & knowing you aren't the same team you were earlier in the year. No need to get butthurt over someone pointing out the trend that coach Ron has brought to your program.

It has to be very rough to have your hopes up so high earlier in the season only to know deep down that they will be dashed on the mud covered rocks of your tailgating area towards the end of the season. Sure it may not be as drastic as you starting the season 7-2 last year only to end up 7-5, but you all know it's coming. There's nothing you can do about it. It's what bobcat football is about! :mrgreen:

Whatever makes you feel good. All we have heard about is this awesome defense. That is what all of you were hanging your hats on. What now. Be thankful you don't play NAU, ISU and even Weber State this year. You think it is ugly now, man it could have been a lot worse.

Potomac Griz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Bwahahaha

Well, since that's not happening at MSU, I just want to say thanks for taking the monkey off our backs. You keep it for awhile.

:lol:

Elite

You egrizzers are sure good for something..... Comedy

Enjoy your last 3 games, well, the rest of us will. I just want to share a phrase to get you through. "WIN OR LOSE, WE STILL BOOZE". It's helped us, maybe it'll help all of you diluted souls.

cough ELITE cough

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LongTimeCatFan said:
Hells bells said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Unless you are an eastern fan, we have no reason to celibrate. Lets see if our defence can stop a 5mph gust of wind before bragging... :thumb:

I don't know....

Didn't we hold Weebs to 28 yards rushing for THE ENTIRE GAME?
Ever consider the cats have a good rush defense and a awful pass defense? Just like the Griz have a better pass d and a shitty run d.

jcu27 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Hells bells said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Unless you are an eastern fan, we have no reason to celibrate. Lets see if our defence can stop a 5mph gust of wind before bragging... :thumb:

I don't know....

Ever consider the cats have a good rush defense and a awful pass defense? Just like the Griz have a better pass d and a shitty run d.

Only player weber has is bo bolen....

jcu27 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Hells bells said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I don't know....

I won't deny that

Hells bells said:
jcu27 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Hells bells said:

I don't know....

Only player weber has is bo bolen....

Well, that's not really true

LongTimeCatFan said:
Potomac Griz said:
Still lonely? :mrgreen:

Nope, but hey, Cats didn't get their doors blown off.

True, you only lost by 8. However Cal Poly's RB did hot dog his team out of 7 points that they had earned...

If we are going to play the comparison game, I could point out that the Griz didn't give up 56 points to Sac like you guys did. Thankfully we aren't going to play that game right? My question was just about whether or not you were still feeling lonely. Glad that got worked out :)

I do have another question now though since this all seems eerily similar to last year. You struggle a bit against a horrible team (UNC last year, Weber this year), then go into collapse mode for the rest of the season. You'll beat Portland State of course, but it wouldn't shock me in the least to see Kramer get his revenge in Bozeman the next game.

Has the usual end of season collapse begun for the cats?

Potomac Griz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Potomac Griz said:

True, you only lost by 8. However Cal Poly's RB did hot dog his team out of 7 points that they had earned...

If we are going to play the comparison game, I could point out that the Griz didn't give up 56 points to Sac like you guys did. Thankfully we aren't going to play that game right? My question was just about whether or not you were still feeling lonely. Glad that got worked out :)

I do have another question now though since this all seems eerily similar to last year. You struggle a bit against a horrible team (UNC last year, Weber this year), then go into collapse mode for the rest of the season. You'll beat Portland State of course, but it wouldn't shock me in the least to see Kramer get his revenge in Bozeman the next game.

Anything's possible as long as Marshall is still the DC and asst head coach and Ash puts a governor on the offense again.

God almighty, what a bunch of idiots they were.

Two goddam weeks to talk themselves into believing they could beat poly at its own game.

Just chaps my ass

But anyway, y'all could have a meltdown too. It's certainly possible. But I'll be rooting on Montana this week. I phucking hate EWOO and all of the douchebaggery associated with those methed out cork soakers.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Potomac Griz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Potomac Griz said:

But anyway, y'all could have a meltdown too. It's certainly possible. But I'll be rooting on Montana this week. I phucking hate EWOO and all of the douchebaggery associated with those methed out cork soakers.

Agreed.

If I was allowed to give a presentation to the BOR on why UM and MSU should not be in the BSC, the first slide would be: "See Exhibit A." Exhibit A would be: "EWU is in this conference." Further slides would neither be included nor required.

jodcon said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
grizindabox said:
All I can say is enjoy it while it lasts...

Since I love being on top, I'm going to enjoy this for a loooong time.

I don't want to be LTCF's liver tomorrow. :-?

I destroyed it, beat it down, then kicked it. Sort of like the way the Griz did to my team.

Neither has recovered yet.

Difference is I didn't go whine like a bitch about how beat up my liver was. Nope, I beat it some more because clearly it could take it.

Our head coach, just had his head up his ass and shit down his leg instead of punching back. Now I get why you call us pussies. Sorry we just laid there like a dead fish.

Good luck in the playoffs. Cats aren't going anywhere. TIME TO FLUSH ;)

Back