• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

Ursa Major said:
This thread needs a boost in the arm. It used to be about the music, man!

I'll start with the letter "A", either artists or songs that begin with the letter "A".

Let's move on to "B." Here's a double (and the funniest song ever):

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSJxvi767kQ[/youtube]

let's all post nude!

Forum rules
Warning, "The Bench" may contain vulgar material and be of agressive nature not suitable for all readers. The material in here does not get moderated to the level of the public forums but can/will be moderated at the discretion of the Mod Team and/or the Site Admin.

Nudity will not be tolerated.

i-PTdf8HT-XL.jpg

I just clicked onto the Legends Football League for the first time. I may have to eschew the Big Sky. Those girls looks like they could use a moderator.

RIP BB King. You will be missed.

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrR_IvLI17o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [/youtube]

Read an article of interview of one of Tiger Wood's former mistresses. She said he like his women to wear red lingerie in the bedroom because it was his mothers favorite color. Weirdo.

so my girlfriend is upset because I didn't ask to switch seats with the guy assigned next to her. She was a window seat. I had an aisle on an exit row. I would have been in a middle seat. Who was right? it was a hour and fifteen minute flight. I don't want to bother CDA with something this trivial. Besides I want to prove Everett wrong.

Glendivegriz said:
so my girlfriend is upset because I didn't ask to switch seats with the guy assigned next to her. She was a window seat. I had an aisle on an exit row. I would have been in a middle seat. Who was right? it was a hour and fifteen minute flight. I don't want to bother CDA with something this trivial. Besides I want to prove Everett wrong.

It's all dependent on height and inseam. If you are 5'6", then you should change. If you are 6'2" like me, no way.

Glendivegriz said:
Does she have a pussy?

Serious question.

If so, you were wrong.

Ursa Major said:
Glendivegriz said:
Does she have a pussy?

Serious question.

If so, you were wrong.

It's a great question, and one that people ask me often. The answer is likely yes. She likely does have a pussy. Accordingly, the answer you gave was correct. Glendive should have done the following: (1) talk to the middle seat dude privately, and tell him the situation; (2) then, and only then, go ask the middle seat dude to switch seats. It's a total act, but middle seat guy would be trained (paid) to talk about his phobia of aisle seats and decline, apologizing profusely; (3) shrug at the girlfriend, as if to say, "I did what I could . . ."; (4) possibly broker a deal in which the girlfriend takes the middle and Glendive keeps the aisle (provided we are working intra-row here). This recognizes the aisle seat phobia, and gives the girlfriend the shitty seat. She won't care about the shitty seat, because it was all about Glendive's effort to sit next to her.

Then, BJs. BOOM!

Back