• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

Ursa Major said:
Glendivegriz said:
so my girlfriend is upset because I didn't ask to switch seats with the guy assigned next to her. She was a window seat. I had an aisle on an exit row. I would have been in a middle seat. Who was right? it was a hour and fifteen minute flight. I don't want to bother CDA with something this trivial. Besides I want to prove Everett wrong.
Does she have a pussy?

Serious question.

If so, you were wrong.

:lol:

If a man were all along in the forest without a woman present, would he still be wrong?

AllWeatherFan said:
Still...the most pages of any thread in eGriz history. It just proves that sex sells. Hard.

That's interesting. Because the last time I tried to buy sex, I couldn't get hard.

EverettGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Still...the most pages of any thread in eGriz history. It just proves that sex sells. Hard.

That's interesting. Because the last time I tried to buy sex, I couldn't get hard.

I need to introduce you to some people.

EverettGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

If you're married, you buy it every day...

No, not entirely accurate. "Buy" suggests there is an exchange of services for the money received.

It would be more precise to state that I pay for it every day, but it's only delivered once a month.

EverettGriz said:
No, not entirely accurate. "Buy" suggests there is an exchange of services for the money received.

It would be more precise to state that I pay for it every day, but it's only delivered 4 times per year. Birthdays anniversary and Christmas

FIFY

Jesus, daddy goes off to fight the good fight for a few years, and this is the disarray I find our home!? This will help..

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l2O-JOXG_I[/youtube]

grizcountry420 said:
Can someone please inform me on where we are in this tread?

Thanks!

dog-shit-on-shoe.jpg

If you've been told once, you've been told a million times don't get into the car with that on your shoes. Get a stick and sit on the curb until you get it cleaned off.

I just saw this for the first time a few days ago. If you haven't seen it before, you're welcome. If you have seen it, watch it again...it's worth it. The audio cleans up at about the 40 second mark.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU9xz2FpQc0[/youtube]

Back