• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

this is a repeat from geddes, but always worth it:

[youtube]ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0UMwbzhiw4[/youtube]

EverettGriz said:
Why does every home repair project take 11 minutes on a youtube video and 4 and a half hours in real life?

It's getting everything you need to do the job within proximity of the job that takes all the time. Unless like me, you can be distracted. I can't use the tools excuse. And the reality is I only get fired up for projects when the neighbor is sunning herself out back. Distractions...

No man's got it made
Til he's far beyond the pain
And we who must remain, go on living just the same...

RIP Glenn Frey

Interesting. I used to leave a few bags on old man Hodgins' front porch back in the day.

I'd generally set 'em ablaze first though. That probably wouldn't work with the lack of O2 on the moon.

RIP Abe Vigoda. It seems neither Tom Hagen or God would give you a break for old times sake. Loved your work. On a side note, have any of you seen the Godfather Epic on HBO. Un capolavoro...

bgbigdog said:
RIP Abe Vigoda. It seems neither Tom Hagen or God would give you a break for old times sake. Loved your work. On a side note, have any of you seen the Godfather Epic on HBO. Un capolavoro...

Watched it the other night. My favorite movies. Goodbye Salvatore Tessio.

bgbigdog said:
I always thought it would be Clemenza.

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:

I got Clemenza once after a rough weekend in Miles City at the Bucking Horse.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:

I got Clemenza once after a rough weekend in Miles City at the Bucking Horse.

Ahhh the Bucking Horse. Pretty dam funny EV :thumb:

Dropping like flies now. RIP Maurice White & Paul Kantner. Love me some surrialistic pillow. Turned my daughters on to September when I heard them listening to some hideous remix of it. Let's groove..

Doing math flash cards with the kid...5 push ups for every wrong answer. He can redeem himself with correct answer later to drop it to 2. Too lenient?

SoldierGriz said:
Doing math flash cards with the kid...5 push ups for every wrong answer. He can redeem himself with correct answer later to drop it to 2. Too lenient?

Make sure you incorporate a buzzer noise for every wrong answer. They really appreciate that.

Back