• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who offered me a spot on a 18 day float through the Grand Canyon. I've got 5 days to figure it out. It would force me out of NW Montana for an uncomfortable length of time. On the other hand, it may be too epic to turn down.

snap said:
I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who offered me a spot on a 18 day float through the Grand Canyon. I've got 5 days to figure it out. It would force me out of NW Montana for an uncomfortable length of time. On the other hand, it may be too epic to turn down.

Will there be beer?

Just got back from the hospital. Totaled my shoulder along with my neighbors 4 wheeler. St. Patrick's day turned out to be a real son of a bitch.

snap said:
Just got back from the hospital. Totaled my shoulder along with my neighbors 4 wheeler. St. Patrick's day turned out to be a real son of a bitch.

Sorry to hear the news, Snap. I'm immediately sending you a bouquet of tallboys. How long are you on the shelf for?

Ursa Major said:
snap said:

Sorry to hear the news, Snap. I'm immediately sending you a bouquet of tallboys. How long are you on the shelf for?

Thanks Ursa. Saw the doc yesterday and it's not too bad. No surgery or anything like that, just a 4-6 week shoulder sling deal followed by a little PT. Your bouquet showed up yesterday. It was the most beautiful arrangement I've ever seen. It brought a tear to my eye, I shit you not.

Secretary is out today. I don't know how to find anything or how to run this stupid sh*t in this office. F*ck it. Headed to the bar.

snap, I sent you a get well card. I just addressed it to "snap, General Delivery, Vermillion River," so I don't know if it will get to you, but it has a sexy nurse theme.

I think my PC might be performing poorly. It seems to be running slowly. Does anybody know a website I could go to that can help me speed up my PC? Thank you.

Sincerely,
Gullible's Travels

WTF was up with the microphone situation @ the R & R HOF ceremonies? They set them up so a ferret on its hind legs would be comfortable belting it out. If you were 5ft something and over, it was a F$&King mess. It was in Brooklyn though.

bgbigdog said:
WTF was up with the microphone situation @ the R & R HOF ceremonies? They set them up so a ferret on its hind legs would be comfortable belting it out. If you were 5ft something and over, it was a F$&King mess. It was in Brooklyn though.

you know, i was thinking the same fucking thing.

Should your quest for the bottom be so fun?

Ambiguous I know..

You fellas are the first to know..next girl in my life better bring me a stong child..gender no matter..heard it here first..

Didn't know I had a biological clock..

Signed,

Nick

P.S. I actually trust the opinion of a few here. Give it to me..

Back