• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Stitt Bringing the Funny

kemajic said:
grizzliesthetics said:
Great man; decent coach. I believe him and Gresch would have made a deep playoff run this year.... We will never know.
Sure, keep doing the same things and expect different results. That has a great history of working.

Go back to maroon blood

Coach said:
kemajic said:
grizzliesthetics said:
Great man; decent coach. I believe him and Gresch would have made a deep playoff run this year.... We will never know.
Sure, keep doing the same things and expect different results. That has a great history of working.

Go back to maroon blood

Yes! You are interfering with the group think.

Glendivegriz said:
Coach said:
kemajic said:
grizzliesthetics said:

Go back to maroon blood

There's two distinct groups here. Membership varies depending on the topic. Which group is he interfering with? :D

AZGrizFan said:
Glendivegriz said:
Coach said:
kemajic said:

Go back to maroon blood

There's two distinct groups here. Membership varies depending on the topic. Which group is he interfering with? :D

I'm sure one of the mods or their minions will let us know

Back