• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Wanna see all hell break loose in Montana?

Paytonlives

Staff member
Won’t happen because he probably can’t do it

With Murray’s grade problems

could you imagine Gresch Jensen moving to the kittens?

This state would explode!

Paytonlives said:
Won’t happen because he probably can’t do it

But could you imagine Gresch Jensen moving to the kittens?

This state would explode!

Good god....This would be amazing.

Ncaa is letting open transfers now take place, even intraconference transfers, so not totally impossible. I beleive that starts October 1 though so my guess is it’s for any players who transfer after that date. Others won’t be grandfathered or it would be a shit show.

However, it’s ultimately up to the individual conferences now for final say. I don’t see the Big Sky coaches and Conf personnnel thinking open transfers between Big Sky schools as a good idea, but weirder things have happened.

Jensen could still make the transfer on his own and it’s my understanding he’d have to sit a year and go to school there with no financial assistance before getting a chance to play and have a scholarship. He already redshirted so he would only have 2 years after that.

HookedonGriz said:
Ncaa is letting open transfers now take place, even intraconference transfers, so not totally impossible. I beleive that starts October 1 though so my guess is it’s for any players who transfer after that date. Others won’t be grandfathered or it would be a shit show.

However, it’s ultimately up to the individual conferences now for final say. I don’t see the Big Sky coaches and Conf personnnel thinking open transfers between Big Sky schools as a good idea, but weirder things have happened.

Jensen could still make the transfer on his own and it’s my understanding he’d have to sit a year and go to school there with no financial assistance before getting a chance to play and have a scholarship. He already redshirted so he would only have 2 years after that.

Rumor is that Jensen’s release stated he could not transfer to another big sky school for 3 years. If that is true, which is common. Then he can not play football anywhere in the BSC. Also rumor is that he is trying to appeal that and get the ncaa involved. True or not we are unsure

I believe grandma Griz said that Bobby had Gresch’s arms amputated so unless he can kick, his football career is over.

alabamagrizzly said:
I believe grandma Griz said that Bobby had Gresch’s arms amputated so unless he can kick, his football career is over.

I heard he had some family that attended Montana State as well. So this thought is not so far fetched as it seems and perhaps Gramma Griz will change her name to Gramma Cat. I'm sure she would be treated with more respect on the Cat's message board. Some of you guys should be ashamed at the statements you have directed at her on this message board. Pretty crappy and weak.

Bobcat/Eagle Uncle said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I heard he had some family that attended Montana State as well. So this thought is not so far fetched as it seems and perhaps Gramma Griz will change her name to Gramma Cat. I'm sure she would be treated with more respect on the Cat's message board. Some of you guys should be ashamed at the statements you have directed at her on this message board. Pretty crappy and weak.

Lots of crappy and weak things spewed out on a regular basis on this board but grandma seems to hold her own. Uncle, it is a message board and anyone posting should expect a differing opinion, cat board must be so accomodating and gentle!! :?

grizrgood said:
Bobcat/Eagle Uncle said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Lots of crappy and weak things spewed out on a regular basis on this board but grandma seems to hold her own. Uncle, it is a message board and anyone posting should expect a differing opinion, cat board must be so accomodating and gentle!! :?

Na, not so much gentle but rather just has less assholes stuck in a perpetual dick measuring contest.

Catsrgrood said:
grizrgood said:
Bobcat/Eagle Uncle said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Na, not so much gentle but rather just has less assholes stuck in a perpetual dick measuring contest.

Well when y’all are measuring in millimeters, there’s really no point in comparing dick sizes.

BOOM!!

Sorry, couldn’t help myself. I’ll crawl away now. :mrgreen:

Catsrgrood said:
grizrgood said:
Bobcat/Eagle Uncle said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Says a fan of pussies... :clap:

DuCharme said:
Catsrgrood said:
grizrgood said:
Bobcat/Eagle Uncle said:

Says a fan of pussies... :clap:

Yes I am. Thanks I guess?

Back