• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Name for my boat

ejanetav.jpg

The PC is DONE!!! It will always be the PC, but for my wife's sake, I gave it an AKA... THE OTHER WOMAN.

Time to go fishing!!!

LongTimeCatFan said:
ejanetav.jpg

The PC is DONE!!! It will always be the PC, but for my wife's sake, I gave it an AKA... THE OTHER WOMAN.

Time to go fishing!!!

Lookin' really good, LongTime. Great job on her.

CDAGRIZ said:
info said:

Here's a real Lund....

Nice boat! What HP kicker is that? Also, what fishery is that? Awesome pic.

9.9 Pro Kicker by Mercury, Lake Roosevelt in WA, right in front of my house. Great Walleye Lake!!! ;)

info said:
CDAGRIZ said:
info said:

Here's a real Lund....

Nice boat! What HP kicker is that? Also, what fishery is that? Awesome pic.

9.9 Pro Kicker by Mercury, Lake Roosevelt in WA, right in front of my house. Great Walleye Lake!!! ;)

Nice. I've only fished it once, close to Two Rivers, but not for walleye. It was WFO rainbows.
Cool boat!

Sweet looking boat LT! Nicely done. Been getting out on her much? I'm looking at getting up to AK for a little caribou hunt coming up here pretty quick but if that falls through, let's get together for some late summer piking up in your neck of the woods.

CDAGRIZ said:
If I had a steely damn hull, I'd name it REELIN' IN THE BEERS.

Pardon the interruption, but if that wasn't the Post of the Year, it at least deserves a Fagen Award! Fine work, CDA! :thumb: :lol:

snap said:
Sweet looking boat LT! Nicely done. Been getting out on her much? I'm looking at getting up to AK for a little caribou hunt coming up here pretty quick but if that falls through, let's get together for some late summer piking up in your neck of the woods.

I've had it out a little. Man... Who knew a little fishing boat could be so comfortable? Beers flowin with the motor runnin

Latest posts

Back