• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gregorak

PlayerRep said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
Give us a list of all the poster who back up your position. Shouldn't take long for you to make your list. Let's look at the quotes in the paper tomorrow too.

Posters and the Missoula paper are the final authority now? That was a classic NDSU win. It's either the D couldn't contain or JJ and the offense were sub par. We know your rugby career was a non event now your football commentary is questionable too. Just try to be objective. It might help your reputation...,.

Playah's football commentary has never been anything BUT questionable. And as for his reputation? I'm afraid that ship sailed some time ago...

My support for the team and commentary is terrific. Let's hear about your football credentials.

:lol: I am the most supportive and commentarily terrific poster on this entire damn board! One would need binoculars to even BEGIN to spot the hazy figure in 2nd place. And as for my football credentials? Time to start walkin' the walk, big guy. You are hereby challenged to a Punt, Pass and Kick contest at the time and place of your choosing. Prepare to have your ass handed to you! :clap:

PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
Really? That's what you are coming at me with?

Bitch, you don't get it. Just back the f*** up and shut up. This whole board is tired of your yore of the past blathering.

You didn't even bother to address the question. Troll.

Give us a list of all the poster who back up your position. Shouldn't take long for you to make your list. Let's look at the quotes in the paper tomorrow too.

Why don't you shove it up your ass and answer the original statement?

Because you got nothing.

No, you are nothing. Don't have a clue about the game.

Got it!

Troll, next.

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:

Bitch, you don't get it. Just back the f*** up and shut up. This whole board is tired of your yore of the past blathering.

Posters and the Missoula paper are the final authority now? That was a classic NDSU win. It's either the D couldn't contain or JJ and the offense were sub par. We know your rugby career was a non event now your football cometary is questionable too. Just try to be objective. It might help your reputation...,.

My rugby career lasted alot longer than yours.

I've given you my resume on numerous occasions.Step up "non-scholarship" boy. Walk the walk or STFU.....Again, rugby career? Power team? I don't think so.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
PlayerRep said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Posters and the Missoula paper are the final authority now? That was a classic NDSU win. It's either the D couldn't contain or JJ and the offense were sub par. We know your rugby career was a non event now your football commentary is questionable too. Just try to be objective. It might help your reputation...,.

Playah's football commentary has never been anything BUT questionable. And as for his reputation? I'm afraid that ship sailed some time ago...

My support for the team and commentary is terrific. Let's hear about your football credentials.

:lol: I am the most supportive and commentarily terrific poster on this entire damn board! One would need binoculars to even BEGIN to spot the hazy figure in 2nd place. And as for my football credentials? Time to start walkin' the walk, big guy. You are hereby challenged to a Punt, Pass and Kick contest at the time and place of your choosing. Prepare to have your ass handed to you! :clap:

Dammit! I am good at that?

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

Posters and the Missoula paper are the final authority now? That was a classic NDSU win. It's either the D couldn't contain or JJ and the offense were sub par. We know your rugby career was a non event now your football cometary is questionable too. Just try to be objective. It might help your reputation...,.

I've given you my resume on numerous occasions.Step up "non-scholarship" boy. Walk the walk or STFU.....Again, rugby career? Power team? I don't think so.

Like I said, I played rugby alot longer than you did. And you never played football, at any decent level.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
Go away. I already stated the players are awesome, the coordinator sucks.

How about you look up the yardage we gave up last year to teams with a winning record and you report your findings here?

You got nothing.

No, you go away. You don't have a clue. You got nothing, Mr. 6 man football. What a joke you are.

That you were able to work "yore of the past" into your post is fantastic. Thank you, sir! :clap:

That you used "yore of the past" in a post is beyond fantastic! :pray:

Thanks man, I try!

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

This is a football board, not a rugby board.

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:

Like I said, I played rugby alot longer than you did. And you never played football, at any decent level.

Really? Please entertain use with your rugby prowess. I need a good fantasy to read to my kids.

PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

Really? Please entertain use with your rugby prowess. I need a good fantasy to read my kids.

Let's hear "use" rugby credentials.

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:

LOL. Me and the OMBAC boys have a Ski Trip planned in your area soon. We'd love to come visit you. Maybe you can give us a tour of your law offices or something. Maybe we can go in the conference room and you can enthrall us with your career accomplishments? Give me break....

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:

This is a football board, not a rugby board.

Being "The Fluffer" on a rugby team isn't exactly something to crow about... :?

PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:

Really? Please entertain use with your rugby prowess. I need a good fantasy to read my kids.

Let's hear "use" rugby credentials.

How small of you to focus on a tablet misspell.

Throw it out there big time. We are all giddy with anticipation! Squee!

PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
447 yards (280 rushing) allowed against one of "the best" defensive fronts in the nation.

We won't talk about his failings last year.

Guy is bailed out by quality players.

I have said it from the start. Fire that guy.

Our defense was very good today. Gave up 1 TD. You don't have a clue. Obviously, never have stepped on a football field. Congrats to Gregorak and the D. Huge game, especially give the lack of offense much of the game.
Wtf? Griz are very fortunate they didn't give up 2 more TDs instead of fgs

Phx I must say I read your drivel about Gregorak and you are way off. I know the man very well and every now and then I visit with him about his defense. He has improved every year he has coached. He focused on the LBs way to much his first year and mentioned that to me.

Now the coach has a damn good defense and the players like him and he gets a lot out of them.
He has recruited damn good players along with other coaches.

If Phx wanted to bitch about coaching he should have picked on the Ofensive side of the ball. I tend to think playa is right on. Phx, U know very little about football.

grizindabox said:
PR is a great example of what happens to a person after a decade of playing rugby.....

I played rugby in 5 decades. Played till I was 51. Would be happy to show off my tackling skills on you anytime you're interested.

UM is 16th in the nation in scoring defense, and 1st in the Big Sky. UM is 5th in scoring defense of teams in the top 20. The UM defense has been very good this year. Anyone who's complaining about the defense or Gregorak this year doesn't have a clue about the game of football.

Umista said:
Phx I must say I read your drivel about Gregorak and you are way off. I know the man very well and every now and then I visit with him about his defense. He has improved every year he has coached. He focused on the LBs way to much his first year and mentioned that to me.

Now the coach has a damn good defense and the players like him and he gets a lot out of them.
He has recruited damn good players along with other coaches.

If Phx wanted to bitch about coaching he should have picked on the Ofensive side of the ball. I tend to think playa is right on. Phx, U know very little about football.

Pretty much. Gregorak's defenses have got better year by year, and I think he is becoming a very solid DC.

So you hold the 3 time defending NC to 22 points when they have been averaging twice that a game and now you want to fire the DC???? WTF Phx???????

Back