• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

LongTimeCatFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF2o5RDkq9A[/youtube]

Sweet video.... On Mute

It's a good thing she's got other assets. She'd never make it on the voice

I don't think she's that hot, it's just the worst song I've ever heard.

CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF2o5RDkq9A[/youtube]

Sweet video.... On Mute

It's a good thing she's got other assets. She'd never make it on the voice

I don't think she's that hot, it's just the worst song I've ever heard.

I was SO wrong:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw[/youtube]

So, I think I may have struck on an idea whose time has finally arrived. After being on this board for many years and viewing the list of grievances of many people, I believe it is time for all of us to head into a new frontier. My reasons for this are because Joe Glenn left the cupboard bare. Bobby didn't win by big enough scores, the games were boring and couldn't win the big one. The last four years the program is gone for various reasons. Therefore, doesn't it seem that we should receive some positive gratification. Which brings me to my point. We need to bulldoze the stadium. (Also because it's boring, people don't stand up, people stand up, video and music sucks, Monte's old hat, etc...)

We bulldoze the stadium and make a cricket pitch. We cancel all other sports and pour all of the money into building the best cricket team in college history. I am not aware of any other major cricket programs so we could be elite in a few years. In the meantime there are several bonuses to this idea. Cricket is played in Bahamas and the Island countries. We got get exhibition matches to start. I would travel to support my school for those matches. The matches can last for days. Think about it. The potential for a two day tailgates. The matches appear to be boring anyway so no fan disappointment. Just a thought.

Glendivegriz said:
So, I think I may have struck on an idea whose time has finally arrived. After being on this board for many years and viewing the list of grievances of many people, I believe it is time for all of us to head into a new frontier. My reasons for this are because Joe Glenn left the cupboard bare. Bobby didn't win by big enough scores, the games were boring and couldn't win the big one. The last four years the program is gone for various reasons. Therefore, doesn't it seem that we should receive some positive gratification. Which brings me to my point. We need to bulldoze the stadium. (Also because it's boring, people don't stand up, people stand up, video and music sucks, Monte's old hat, etc...)

We bulldoze the stadium and make a cricket pitch. We cancel all other sports and pour all of the money into building the best cricket team in college history. I am not aware of any other major cricket programs so we could be elite in a few years. In the meantime there are several bonuses to this idea. Cricket is played in Bahamas and the Island countries. We got get exhibition matches to start. I would travel to support my school for those matches. The matches can last for days. Think about it. The potential for a two day tailgates. The matches appear to be boring anyway so no fan disappointment. Just a thought.

i think the egriz crowd would be better suited for tennis. just imagine perusing the sight of your fellow spectators, wondering just what in the fuck brought them here? the similarities abound.

Yes, but most people have attempted to play tennis. Few have played cricket so, few would be able to offer their opinions. :roll:

Glendivegriz said:
Yes, but most people have attempted to play tennis. Few have played cricket so, few would be able to offer their opinions. :roll:

Isn't cricket the English posers version of baseball or do I have my head up my ass

LongTimeCatFan said:
Glendivegriz said:

Isn't cricket the English posers version of baseball or do I have my head up my ass

Just because you have your head up your ass doesn't mean you are wrong.

cclarkblues said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Glendivegriz said:

Just because you have your head up your ass doesn't mean you are wrong.

It's really hard to see from that point of view.

Glendivegriz said:
Next time somebody hugs you, fart. It makes them feel strong, thus, helping increase their self esteem.

Did you see where sceintists of discovered breathing in farts reduces your risk of certain cancers? True fact!

reinell30 said:
Glendivegriz said:
Next time somebody hugs you, fart. It makes them feel strong, thus, helping increase their self esteem.

Did you see where sceintists of discovered breathing in farts reduces your risk of certain cancers? True fact!

I have been selfless for years trying to help people that way. Particularly while driving in the winter with the heat on and the child lock windows activated.

Glendivegriz said:
Back in orange doesn't have quite the same hook.

gonna make a jaaaaiiiiiiiillllllllll break!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H389yLb87fo[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back