• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Players Parent perspective

PlayerRep said:
I am consulting one of our trademark lawyers to see if this new name infringes for my trade name. I plan to provide his response to 75, to have him review and presumably lengthen it.
:clap: This is good stuff right here. Subtle, but effective.

MrTitleist said:
PlayerRep said:
I am consulting one of our trademark lawyers to see if this new name infringes for my trade name. I plan to provide his response to 75, to have him review and presumably lengthen it.

This is eGriz, I was under the impression that lengthening things was part of standard operating procedure here.
:laugh:

Welcome to Griz Nation. I think you'll find that many people are ready to put the recent past behind us and are excited about a lot of good things coming down the pipe for Grizzly Football and Grizzly Athletics.

Now...I wonder if coach Stitt has any free time to focus on general student recruitment???

Great post Player's Dad.
Hope to meet you someday.
God Bless, Happy New Year and Go Griz.
And of course bobcats suck.

And for the love of god, don't feed them at tailgates. Those cold hot dogs and cookies got us in trouble once already.

MrTitleist said:
And for the love of god, don't feed them at tailgates. Those cold hot dogs and cookies got us in trouble once already.
I was going to recruit for the dance team, will that get me in trouble? :mrgreen:

fanofzoo said:
MrTitleist said:
I was going to recruit for the dance team, will that get me in trouble? :mrgreen:

Let me know if you need a hand vetting the candidates.

reinell30 said:
Well new Griz parent, look forward to meeting you at our tailgate! Welcome to Griz Nation!

Would love to!!! The tailgating is off the hook!We went to two games last year and hung out the Beer Bus. That guy is really cool!!

We stayed at the Holiday Inn downtown for Homecoming. Our room backed up to the courtyard, we were the first balcony . We were chilling Saturday night and drinking beers in the room. All of a sudden we heard a whistle and 123!! The Marching band came in to the courtyard to play for the Alumni party!! It was awesome.
Such a great game day experience. I've been to games all over the country. It really is hard to beat what you guys have in Missoula. Great Craft Beer and Bars!! Breakfast at the Press Box before tailgating,The Rhino, Reds, A burger at 3am at the Oxford, Draft Works, Tammarack, Big Sky, Highlander... so many great places!!

Again, our family truly are blessed our son picked Montana!

GO GRIZ

PlayerDad said:
reinell30 said:
Well new Griz parent, look forward to meeting you at our tailgate! Welcome to Griz Nation!

Would love to!!! The tailgating is off the hook!We went to two games last year and hung out the Beer Bus. That guy is really cool!!

We stayed at the Holiday Inn downtown for Homecoming. Our room backed up to the courtyard, we were the first balcony . We were chilling Saturday night and drinking beers in the room. All of a sudden we heard a whistle and 123!! The Marching band came in to the courtyard to play for the Alumni party!! It was awesome.
Such a great game day experience. I've been to games all over the country. It really is hard to beat what you guys have in Missoula. Great Craft Beer and Bars!! Breakfast at the Press Box before tailgating,The Rhino, Reds, A burger at 3am at the Oxford, Draft Works, Tammarack, Big Sky, Highlander... so many great places!!

GO GRIZ

Heck yeah! You got it...

PlayerRep said:
Thanks for the post and perspective. Judging by your name, we must be related. Care to take a shot of posting in the What Went Wrong thread? The last half, and last 2 games, of last season have shaken a lot of Griz fans, and caused a lot to lose confidence. I still can't believe that happened. I don't get it.

Go question Rep.

I watched every game this year. I really though they were headed in the right direction.

I will say obvious. The GRIZ O-line really needs to become more nasty. To many games they just got flat out mowed over. And, you need a mobile QB in this particular offence.. a QB who can extend the play while WR's get open.Very similar to Clemson. My 2 Cents

PlayerDad said:
reinell30 said:

GO GRIZ

Next game you make it to, you can't miss our tailgate. We are located across the foot bridge from the Press Box. My truck has the Griz carved Mascot, Monte holding the Griz flag. Good music and lots of beer, booze and BSing. Several other players parents are usually in attendance as well.

reinell30 said:
PlayerDad said:
reinell30 said:

GO GRIZ

Next game you make it to, you can't miss our tailgate. We are located across the foot bridge from the Press Box. My truck has the Griz carved Mascot, Monte holding the Griz flag. Good music and lots of beer, booze and BSing. Several other players parents are usually in attendance as well.

I've passed that 100 times. I'll have to say hello next time Reinell. Go Griz!

HookedonGriz said:
reinell30 said:
PlayerDad said:
reinell30 said:

GO GRIZ

Classic!! I've seen you!!! I will definitely bring a six pack over!!

PlayerDad said:
HookedonGriz said:
reinell30 said:
PlayerDad said:

GO GRIZ

We lost one parent this year as his son transferred to Carroll College. Lot of EGrizzers stop by and say hello, come by and meet some...

Classic!! I've seen you!!! I will definitely bring a six pack over!!

Latest posts

Back