• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sneed/Murray.

first11 said:
Catsrgrood said:
This is my last post on the subject, I’ve aready gone on longer than I like. I don’t like to get sucked into this bs, PR just doesn’t give it a rest and makes it hard not to argue with.
PR, I can tell you think you won the argument. I think the case here, as it usually is, you have your opinion, if someone doesnt agree then they’re an idiot and then you just out-asshole the other person until they don’t post anymore on the subject.

To each his own I suppose. Keep doing your thing PR.

All stats, style aside Murray has beaten our Griz twice. It may not have been pretty at times but a W looms large. Sneed has yet to do anything. We’ll see where all stands a few games in early fall.

True, and I have consistently been positive on Murray. But the sub-discussion I was having with the Cat poster was about Sneed and Bruggman. Not indicating you didn't know that.

Starting page 9, over6 days, 2 hours, and 36 minutes. Number of posts to this thread:

PlayerRep. 29
Poor Griz. 17
Catsrgood 9
CDAGRIZ. 9
Statler &Waldorf 7
Garrizzlies' 7
Badlands Griz 6
HookedonGriz 5
Intuitive Griz 5
...and 33 'also ran.'
Didn't realize you would be graded on your participation, eh?

statler & waldorf said:
Starting page 9, over6 days, 2 hours, and 36 minutes. Number of posts to this thread:

PlayerRep. 29
Poor Griz. 17
Catsrgood 9
CDAGRIZ. 9
Statler &Waldorf 7
Garrizzlies' 7
Badlands Griz 6
HookedonGriz 5
Intuitive Griz 5
...and 33 'also ran.'
Didn't realize you would be graded on your participation, eh?

CatsrgRood.
I know it’s stupid, got it from my old college roommate, he used to talk about how grood (great and good) he was feeling when we were drinking or having a good time.

poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:
VimSince03 said:
garizzalies said:
Neither. Unlike you, I mean it when I say this: I could give a shit what you think. I don’t care what your opinion is, and I don’t really even have an opinion.
But don’t VIM on us and tell us it’s raining. When the BASIS for someone’s opinion is misleading, I call them on it.

I told you it was raining? Maybe partly cloudy.
No, sorry for the confusion. When referring to you, I generally reserve only the high-brow monikers, like SpendAPennySince03.

BTW, I’m still waiting on your analysis of which team has the most “obvious holes” in their roster. You should start a thread! What could possibly go wrong with that?

To me, the team with its best WR playing QB, no legit, actual WRs, and no legit pass rusher has more holes than the team that is inexperienced at CB and some OL

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So what’s so funny? Based on PeeDiddySince03’s post, this was a weak spot last year and it sounds like the boobcants might have a transfer coming in, but still nothing proven at this point. Maybe all you can do is laugh at that situation. If so, never mind.

garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:
VimSince03 said:
I told you it was raining? Maybe partly cloudy.
No, sorry for the confusion. When referring to you, I generally reserve only the high-brow monikers, like SpendAPennySince03.

BTW, I’m still waiting on your analysis of which team has the most “obvious holes” in their roster. You should start a thread! What could possibly go wrong with that?

To me, the team with its best WR playing QB, no legit, actual WRs, and no legit pass rusher has more holes than the team that is inexperienced at CB and some OL

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So what’s so funny? Based on PeeDiddySince03’s post, this was a weak spot last year and it sounds like the boobcants might have a transfer coming in, but still nothing proven at this point. Maybe all you can do is laugh at that situation. If so, never mind.

Our only problem with the pass rush is, trying to figure out how to get all the talent on the field.

Take it easy on PR. The minute he did a bunch unprovoked name calling on my very pertinent post that generated thoughtful posts from other posters, I knew I won yet again. I always beat PR at this stuff. The fact that every single person knows who he is, and yet he's willing to engage with trolls on a fan forum proves beyond a shadow of doubt how stupid he is. The unabashed defense of complete shitheads makes him a disgusting human being. His belief that due to his donations that he has a right to influence coaching and AD level decisions makes him the poster boy of what's wrong with college football.

As I read yet another one of his meltdowns on here I find myself thinking (again) how glad I am he's not the Bobcat's headache. I believe the only thing on this earth that would make me reconsider being a Cat fan is if PR (or a similar disgusting human being) decided to become a Cat fan.

I have never posted, but have followed for years. Just curious how many people actually know what's going to happen? Both programs have great coaches- even griz fans know that Choate is a good one deep down, and I will never argue about Hauck- doesn't mean I have to like him. Point is both programs have slipped to being mediocre and the rest of the conference has caught up. I believe both programs are trending in the right direction, but this conversation is garbage until it is played out on the field. Call me captain obvious, but this thread needs to move on.

catfan406 said:
I have never posted, but have followed for years. Just curious how many people actually know what's going to happen? Both programs have great coaches- even griz fans know that Choate is a good one deep down, and I will never argue about Hauck- doesn't mean I have to like him. Point is both programs have slipped to being mediocre and the rest of the conference has caught up. I believe both programs are trending in the right direction, but this conversation is garbage until it is played out on the field. Call me captain obvious, but this thread needs to move on.

No F'n way, a Cat fan that I can relate to, and actually agree with!!! :eek: :thumb: :clap:

catfan406 said:
21aqbc.jpg

garizzalies said:
catfan406 said:
21aqbc.jpg

Enlighten me- the part about Hauck being a good coach?

ABQCat said:
Take it easy on PR. The minute he did a bunch unprovoked name calling on my very pertinent post that generated thoughtful posts from other posters, I knew I won yet again. I always beat PR at this stuff. The fact that every single person knows who he is, and yet he's willing to engage with trolls on a fan forum proves beyond a shadow of doubt how stupid he is. The unabashed defense of complete shitheads makes him a disgusting human being. His belief that due to his donations that he has a right to influence coaching and AD level decisions makes him the poster boy of what's wrong with college football.

As I read yet another one of his meltdowns on here I find myself thinking (again) how glad I am he's not the Bobcat's headache. I believe the only thing on this earth that would make me reconsider being a Cat fan is if PR (or a similar disgusting human being) decided to become a Cat fan.

Please. Don’t be so stupid. I know football, UM football, and more about Cat football than you do.

You never or rarely provide anything is substance. Feel free to point out anything of substance you have provide.

I have never had a meltdown on anything in my life.

You have never beaten me in anything and never will.

You are pretty much just a troll.

Let’s have a discussion. I know you won’t, as you are not very smart and have no game. Troll.

catfan406 said:

Couldn’t agree more.

Careful with this place though, it can suck you in and next thing you know you’re arguing with someone about something stupid. I was the exact same way for a few years on both this site and BobcatNation. Finally created a profile but then still didn’t post for awhile. Decided to post one day, something was probably said that was too dumb not to reply to, then next thing I know, there I was there arguing with people over dumb shit. I try not to get sucked in too often and have never had the intention of trolling on this site and just posting to stir the pot, but it can come out that way at times.
I’d much rather have decent conversations with reasonable people about both programs. But I think most days I’ve come to the wrong place for that.

catfan406 said:
garizzalies said:
catfan406 said:
21aqbc.jpg

You used the word “BOTH” like 5 times

garizzalies said:
catfan406 said:
garizzalies said:
catfan406 said:
21aqbc.jpg

3 times, but who’s counting? I still would like to know what you disagree with?

signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Late to the party, here. Are we trying to draw comparisons between a guy who didn't beat out Chris Murray and QB1 for the Griz? Sorry if I don't know the Brungam story. Honest question.

Not essentially. Apparently the beer you like should be in a can with colors that you dislike. If you happen to like a beer in a can adorned with colors you also like, obviously you've never played the game.

If you drink bottled or tap beer exclusively, oh boy I don't know what to tell you.

You're welcome.

I guess I'm screwed. :twisted: :twisted:

Catsrgrood said:
catfan406 said:

Couldn’t agree more.

Careful with this place though, it can suck you in and next thing you know you’re arguing with someone about something stupid. I was the exact same way for a few years on both this site and BobcatNation. Finally created a profile but then still didn’t post for awhile. Decided to post one day, something was probably said that was too dumb not to reply to, then next thing I know, there I was there arguing with people over dumb shit. I try not to get sucked in too often and have never had the intention of trolling on this site and just posting to stir the pot, but it can come out that way at times.
I’d much rather have decent conversations with reasonable people about both programs. But I think most days I’ve come to the wrong place for that.

Come on, man. That, like, NEVER happens. :lol:

catfan406 said:
+1

catfan406 said:
garizzalies said:
catfan406 said:
garizzalies said:

3 times, but who’s counting? I still would like to know what you disagree with?
Do I seriously need to spell it out to you, my young Catawan learner?
You said both teams have a “great” coach but in reality, one would likely be eligible for the FCS hall of fame, if there is such a thing, while the other has a losing record.
You said both teams “slipped to being mediocre” but in reality, that’s all the kitties have ever been.
You said both programs are “trending” in the right direction but I’ve been hearing that from cat people my whole life. The word “trending” is just the modern euphemism for “wait until next year” which we’ve heard for about 40 years from cat people.
I asked this before and never got an answer: when have the scats ever lived up to the hype?

Back