• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Chris Favoroso???

Richard Cranium

What team did he end up with? A poster I suspected to be his dad was spouting off about ACC teams being interested in him . I just googled him and I don’t see that he is on a college football team. Any information on the kid?

Actually he didnt have anything fall through. He was choosing being two Big Sky schools and let the others go by.
He was told he was getting an unconditional realease. Chris asked for it writing and was told he didnt need it in writing because his permission to contact was not limited. Unfortunately that was a lie. As a matter of fact an appeal was filed with the Big Sky by him and the teams, however they have not yet ruled on it. Unfortunately its a little late.
When I was "Spouting Off" I was giving true information. Just like I always have. He let some nice offers because he wanted to stay out west. True to form the F'd with him while was on the team, after he left the team and stayed true to form by continuing to do it through his recruiting.
Class act.

I appreciate your concern but it all worked how. He is somewhere he likes and the staff loves him.

Hopefully this makes you feel better. Just came out a few weeks ago. Pretty impressive company considering its arguably the top High School Football area in the country.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2018/07/09/all-time-all-area-team-who-defensive-linemen/750649002/

Merkleman said:
Actually he didnt have anything fall through. He was choosing being two Big Sky schools and let the others go by.
Unfortunately A certain Montana Coach said he was giving an unconditional release to him. Chris asked for it writing and was told he didnt need it in writing because his permission to contact was not limited. Unfortunately that was a lie. As a matter of fact an appeal was filed with the Big Sky by him and the teams, however they have not yet ruled on it. Unfortunately its a little late.
When I was "Spouting Off" I was giving true information. Just like I always have. He let some nice offers because he wanted to stay out west. Bobby Boy stayed true to form. f***[*] with him while was on the team, after he left the team and stayed true to form by continuing to do it through his recruiting.
Class act.

I appreciate your concern but it all worked how. He is somewhere he likes and the staff loves him.

Hopefully this makes you feel better. Just came out a few weeks ago. Pretty impressive company considering its arguably the top High School Football area in the country.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2018/07/09/all-time-all-area-team-who-defensive-linemen/750649002/

I'm guessing this post mysteriously disappears in 3...2...1...

poorgriz said:
Merkleman said:
Unfortunately A certain Montana Coach said he was giving an unconditional release to him. Chris asked for it writing and was told he didnt need it in writing because his permission to contact was not limited. Unfortunately that was a lie. As a matter of fact an appeal was filed with the Big Sky by him and the teams, however they have not yet ruled on it. Unfortunately its a little late.
When I was "Spouting Off" I was giving true information. Just like I always have. He let some nice offers because he wanted to stay out west. Bobby Boy stayed true to form. f***[*] with him while was on the team, after he left the team and stayed true to form by continuing to do it through his recruiting.
Class act.

I'm guessing this post mysteriously disappears in 3...2...1...

Much like the kittens in Nove.....err....sept, oct, and November.

Merkleman said:
He was told he was getting an unconditional realease. Chris asked for it writing and was told he didnt need it in writing because his permission to contact was not limited. Unfortunately that was a lie. As a matter of fact an appeal was filed with the Big Sky by him and the teams, however they have not yet ruled on it. Unfortunately its a little late.
When I was "Spouting Off" I was giving true information. Just like I always have. He let some nice offers because he wanted to stay out west. True to form the F'd with him while was on the team, after he left the team and stayed true to form by continuing to do it through his recruiting.
Class act.

Just like all the players on the staff have said. Bobby is gonna run a tight ship and you are ether part of the football TEAM and you think about individual success last or you can walk out the door. If this kid thought he would get an unconditional release he is high as a kite because NOBODY anymore gives unconditional releases. If you remotely follow college football you know that players are hardly ever allowed to transfer in conference and even the conferences themselves don’t usually allow it

Merkleman said:
Class act.

Seems very suspicious. The Big Sky doesn’t allow intraconference transfers unless it’s an extremely unique case such as Robby following his dad to Griz. So I can’t believe he was deciding between two big Sky schools like you say.

NAU always seems to have injuries on the defensive line. The Griz get Robby Hauck. The Lumberjacks get Chris Favoroso.

This sounds fair to me.

Good catch, HookedonGriz.

Just saw the link on anygivensaturday: http://www.goduquesne.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5160

MT Jack said:
Good catch, HookedonGriz.

Just saw the link on anygivensaturday: http://www.goduquesne.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5160

And PR linked their roster in this thread... :coffee:

Never heard of them, but the spouter must be proud! Being a pussy never works out in life and certainly will never make you a MONTANA Grizzly!

Wish it would have worked out with Chris. He’s is, and will continue to be a great football player.

Duquesne is a private school in Pittsburg. Good school. I hope he does well in whatever he does. No reason to be angry at a kid who wanted to go a different way.

Back