• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ BOBCAT GAME

conradgriz

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN CATCH THE GAME IN SAN DIEGO? I HAVE A MEETING THERE AND DONT WANT TO MISS ANY ACTION. THANKS.

...kelly kelleher...
...one of our greatest exports...
...ya think that girl is alittle irish ???

... :beer2:...

GrizAddicted said:
Here is the Alumni Gathering in San Diego for Griz/Cat

SAN DIEGO
McGregor’s Grille
10475 San Diego Mission Rd
619-282-9797
Kelly Kelleher '96
619-861-3704
[email protected]

My wife and I went to San Diego last during the Griz/Cat game and actually went here to watch it. We had a great time. There was about a 100 or so people from Montana (1/2 Griz, 1/2 Cat). I even ran into a girl from my high school who I hadn't seen since then. I would recommend this bar. We had such a great time that we have been thinking about doing this every year the game is in Bozo and going to a different city. Maybe Phoenix next year.

Griz.in.nzone said:
We had such a great time that we have been thinking about doing this every year the game is in Bozo and going to a different city. Maybe Phoenix next year.

That is a really cool idea.

well if you have never been there go to Torrey Pines in Vegas, it is a great place to watch the griz, but get there early if you want a place to sit. on Griz/cat day need to be there around 3 hours ahead of time.

Griz.in.nzone said:
GrizAddicted said:

SAN DIEGO
McGregor’s Grille
619-282-9797
Kelly Kelleher '96
619-861-3704
[email protected]

My wife and I went to San Diego last during the Griz/Cat game and actually went here to watch it. We had a great time. There was about a 100 or so people from Montana (1/2 Griz, 1/2 Cat). I even ran into a girl from my high school who I hadn't seen since then. I would recommend this bar. We had such a great time that we have been thinking about doing this every year the game is in Bozo and going to a different city. Maybe Phoenix next year.

Highly recommend the Ship of Fools in New York City.

Bay Area Cat said:
Griz.in.nzone said:
We had such a great time that we have been thinking about doing this every year the game is in Bozo and going to a different city. Maybe Phoenix next year.

That is a really cool idea.
We watched the infamous '97 Griz Cat game at a sports bar in Tempe. The premature celebration by the Cat fans (one of them my best buddy vacationing with us) was unforgetable.

Griz.in.nzone said:
GrizAddicted said:

SAN DIEGO
McGregor’s Grille
619-282-9797
Kelly Kelleher '96
619-861-3704
[email protected]

Did you make it past half-time? :lol:

kemajic
We watched the infamous '97 Griz Cat game at a sports bar in Tempe. The premature celebration by the Cat fans (one of them my best buddy vacationing with us) was unforgetable.

That one was at Doc and Eddy's. I was there too and remember the extraordinary joy of those Cat fans, thinking that The Streak was finally ending, only to have their hopes and dreams crushed moments later.

While I'm sure the "premature celebration" by MSU fans were enjoyable in these respective establishments, picture yourselves sitting in and amongst the MSU faithful in the West stands in Bozo. There were a few of us and you can't imagine the abuse we were getting when MSU scored. When the GRIZ came back to win the game, I seriously thought we were going to get killed or seriously injured because they were SO pissed off. We sat in the stands long enough for them to leave - it was a dangerous place to be. Cause you know as a Griz fan, we would NEVER rub it in or pitch a little scat back at them kitties.

There was one young MSU fan holding a "Kill the Griz" sign about 10 rows up and he just stared at us forever. We weren't sure if he was serious or not???

We've had many, many, many, many great wins over MSU, but that one has to be in the top two or three, don't ya think??? I can still feel the cold, and not from the weather.

ah, yes.... '97... after the Cats had taken a one point lead and left only 20 or so seconds on the clock

AhYat's bomb to Olsen... two plays later(if I recall correctly), Heppner nails a 35+ yarder...

good times...

grizfan9420 said:
While I'm sure the "premature celebration" by MSU fans were enjoyable in these respective establishments, picture yourselves sitting in and amongst the MSU faithful in the West stands in Bozo. There were a few of us and you can't imagine the abuse we were getting when MSU scored. When the GRIZ came back to win the game, I seriously thought we were going to get killed or seriously injured because they were SO pissed off. We sat in the stands long enough for them to leave - it was a dangerous place to be. Cause you know as a Griz fan, we would NEVER rub it in or pitch a little scat back at them kitties.

There was one young MSU fan holding a "Kill the Griz" sign about 10 rows up and he just stared at us forever. We weren't sure if he was serious or not???

We've had many, many, many, many great wins over MSU, but that one has to be in the top two or three, don't ya think??? I can still feel the cold, and not from the weather.
#1; none better. When the Cats kicked off OOB and we were at the 35 with no time removed from the clock; I knew we were in business and Ah Yat went to work. The kickoff mistake was huge.

PoorGriz, So that was you holding the sign.....

No, it was just fun recalling the events of the day. Nothing more, nothing less.

How pitiful it must be to be a pussy fan, and have nothing better to do than read and respond on Griz blogs. I guess you have to get your jollies where you can, cause you certainly don't get many wins against the GRIZ FB, BB or Women's BB teams. But heck, you gotta love those little buckaroos at MSU who excel in animal husbandry.

http://www.umontanaalumni.org/index.asp/fuseaction/CMS.main/c/3E93FBCC-F062-4302-B376-3A07B58FBE09

SAN DIEGO
McGregor’s Grille
619-282-9797

grizfan9420 said:
PoorGriz, So that was you holding the sign.....

No, it was just fun recalling the events of the day. Nothing more, nothing less.

How pitiful it must be to be a pussy fan, and have nothing better to do than read and respond on Griz blogs. I guess you have to get your jollies where you can, cause you certainly don't get many wins against the GRIZ FB, BB or Women's BB teams. But heck, you gotta love those little buckaroos at MSU who excel in animal husbandry.

Jeez... who pissed in your corn flakes?

I was trying to be nice, but I can play your game too. How pitiful it must be to be a gwizzwie fan... reliving the good old days when you used to be good. Now you just have to sit back and re-live the glory days while watching your team get piss-pounded by teams like Weber and EWU... whom you used to beat with ease. Have fun looking at that big 0-2 staring at you in Sunday's paper... we'll enjoy looking at 2 - 0! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back