• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ BOBCAT GAME

poorgriz said:
grizfan9420 said:
PoorGriz, So that was you holding the sign.....

No, it was just fun recalling the events of the day. Nothing more, nothing less.

How pitiful it must be to be a pussy fan, and have nothing better to do than read and respond on Griz blogs. I guess you have to get your jollies where you can, cause you certainly don't get many wins against the GRIZ FB, BB or Women's BB teams. But heck, you gotta love those little buckaroos at MSU who excel in animal husbandry.

Jeez... who pissed in your corn flakes?

I was trying to be nice, but I can play your game too. How pitiful it must be to be a gwizzwie fan... reliving the good old days when you used to be good. Now you just have to sit back and re-live the glory days while watching your team get piss-pounded by teams like Weber and EWU... whom you used to beat with ease. Have fun looking at that big 0-2 staring at you in Sunday's paper... we'll enjoy looking at 2 - 0! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey Poor how ya feelin today :lol:

poorgriz said:
grizfan9420 said:

No, it was just fun recalling the events of the day. Nothing more, nothing less.

How pitiful it must be to be a pussy fan, and have nothing better to do than read and respond on Griz blogs. I guess you have to get your jollies where you can, cause you certainly don't get many wins against the GRIZ FB, BB or Women's BB teams. But heck, you gotta love those little buckaroos at MSU who excel in animal husbandry.

I was trying to be nice, but I can play your game too. How pitiful it must be to be a gwizzwie fan... reliving the good old days when you used to be good. Now you just have to sit back and re-live the glory days while watching your team get piss-pounded by teams like Weber and EWU... whom you used to beat with ease. Have fun looking at that big 0-2 staring at you in Sunday's paper... we'll enjoy looking at 2 - 0! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You've got a point. It seems like only yesterday we were winning our 25th consecutive regular season game, but in reality, it was like . . . 2 weeks ago. It's hard to remember those days anymore.

poorgriz said:
grizfan9420 said:

Like so often in the past, the hopes and the dreams of the kitties crushed like a bone in a Grizzly's mouth!

"When will they ever learn, when will they EVER learn"...

Back