• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ESPN Gameplan

grizchamp

There might be a thread on this somewhere already, but I didn't see one so just in case you are wondering...

The game is set to also be shown on ESPN gameplan. This should help some people outside of the viewing area. It isnt listed on ESPN's site yet, but it is listed by direct TV, Dish network, and on the gameplan channels that I have right now with my cable provider. If you can't get to the game, you should be able to find some place to see it.

grizchamp said:
There might be a thread on this somewhere already, but I didn't see one so just in case you are wondering...

The game is set to also be shown on ESPN gameplan. This should help some people outside of the viewing area. It isnt listed on ESPN's site yet, but it is listed by direct TV, Dish network, and on the gameplan channels that I have right now with my cable provider. If you can't get to the game, you should be able to find some place to see it.
Source please...

It's showing up on the direct tv gameplan schedule for Boise as well.
ESPN GamePlan 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Visiting Team vs. Home Team Time (ET) SD Channel HD Channel
Syracuse at Connecticut 12:00 pm 788
Wake Forest at Duke 12:00 pm 789
Mississippi at Mississippi State 12:00 pm 790
Grand Valley State at Minnesota-Duluth 1:00 pm 791
South Dakota State at Montana 2:00 pm 792
Virginia Tech at Virginia 3:30 pm 206 206
Miami at South Florida 3:30 pm 210
Missouri at Kansas 3:30 pm 788
Miami at South Florida 3:30 pm 789
Arizona at Arizona State 3:30 pm 793
Middle Tennessee State at Louisiana Monroe 4:30 pm 790
Utah at Brigham Young 5:00 pm 613
Utah State at Idaho 5:00 pm 791
Georgia at Georgia Tech 8:00 pm 209 209
Notre Dame at Stanford 8:00 pm 211
New Mexico State at San Jose State 8:00 pm 788

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/gameplan_schedules

As it was posted the game will be shown on College Game Plan. That is channel 459 on DishNetwork for those with DishNet.. Hopefully I get the thumbs up from Mrs. orgongriz to order game plan!!!! :) Wish me luck...

Happy Thanksgiving too all and go GRIZ!!

OrgonGriz said:
As it was posted the game will be shown on College Game Plan. That is channel 459 on DishNetwork for those with DishNet.. Hopefully I get the thumbs up from Mrs. orgongriz to order game plan!!!! :) Wish me luck...

(Hopefully you get the thumbs up from Mrs. orgongriz) - tell her from this day forward that you wear the pants in the family & that you have already ordered the game plan!!!

100%GRIZ said:
OrgonGriz said:

(Hopefully you get the thumbs up from Mrs. orgongriz) - tell her from this day forward that you wear the pants in the family & that you have already ordered the game plan!!!
Then, put your zippper back on the side of your pants. Happy wife-Happy Life!!!!!!!!!!!

shahan said:
No go on my Dish with channel 459.

If you have ESPN Gameplan you will get it. Not sure of the channel on Dish or direct, but you will get it. I have it through my cable operator. Its on

grizchamp said:
shahan said:

If you have ESPN Gameplan you will get it. Not sure of the channel on Dish or direct, but you will get it. I have it through my cable operator. Its on

Can't you just purchase the single game for like $20? We don't have gameplan, but I had thought you could buy singe games. Oh, just have to watch online.

shahan said:
grizchamp said:

Can't you just purchase the single game for like $20? We don't have gameplan, but I had thought you could buy singe games. Oh, just have to watch online.

I think it depends on your provider, but In most cases I am pretty sure you can buy it per week. Its around 20 bucks and you should get access to all games shown for that week.

Yes, I believe it's $24.95. Call your provider. The phone numbers are listed on the ESPN Game Plan site.

100%GRIZ said:
OrgonGriz said:

Got the thumbs up!! It's a happy Thanksgiving!! Funny thing is I thought of just ordering it. I held off like a good husband!! I sez to Mrs orgongriz, I sez " You know the game is on game plan" Well hopefully you order it was the reply! :D ;) sly devil I am..

montanagrizzlies.com is showing that the game will be broadcast on "Montana's News Station" - definition below:
http://www.montanagrizzlies.com/pages/event.aspx?e=215&m=18#
Montana’s News Station (Montana broadcast stations)
KPAX-8.1 Missoula
KAJ-18 Kalispell
KTVQ-2.1 Billings
KBZK-7.1 Bozeman
KXLF-4.1 Butte
KRTV-3.1 Great Falls
KXLH-25 Helena
KXGN-5.1 Glendive

As for Internet viewing:
live video streaming on BigSkyTV.org

NCAA First Round Internet streaming on kpax.com

grizchamp said:
shahan said:

Indeed it is on Gameplan.

Here’s a surprise (NOT!): ESPN-U is showing South Carolina State at Appalachian State (noon, E.T). They are not broadcasting Elon at FCS Defending Champion Richmond, not even on Gameplan.

The "For those fans who are out of state..." thread suggests some other options.

On this page, ESPN shows that the game will be on espn360.com - http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule/_/group/81 but when I go to the 360.com schedule the game is not showing.

Two weeks ago I had to listen to the radio feed because I couldn't get the KPAX feed from Griz Central to work properly (even though I tried everything that eGrizzers suggested.) I am willing to pay for Gameplan if I have to but since we just got a new flat screen I thought maybe I could watch it on 360.com by plugging the laptop into the tv.

Does anyone have any insight about 360.com - will the game actually be on and will the feed be good? Any help would be appreciated.

Back