• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TIME TO CRACK OPEN THE BEERS!!!!!!

mines cracked, with plenty more to crack. Wife just cracked hers. When game time comes we'll be ready, god I wish it would start soon, my stomach is doing flip flops. Have several people coming over in about an hour to help with the celebration. Even have 4 coming from Spokane to be here. Missoula will be on fire tonight. GO GRIZ---KICK THEIR A$$. 48-0 WOULD SUIT ME JUST FINE!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmm......................

Missoula Fresh..........................

Moose Drool..............................

GO GRIZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yellowstone60 said:

moose drool - the way to go ... total missoula,
as my momma always said, kathi beggars aren't choosers, got mine cracked on a fat tire...i have a couple of my best friends here with me...life is good...
GO GRIZ...

2 hrs 15 min and counting...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.... I FORGOT to pick up the Moose Drool, and have to settle with BUSCH... And I can't drive because BUSCH is already in me

DOH!!!!

sweetleaf said:
yellowstone60 said:

moose drool - the way to go ... total missoula,
as my momma always said, kathi beggars aren't choosers, got mine cracked on a fat tire...i have a couple of my best friends here with me...life is good...
GO GRIZ...

2 hrs 15 min and counting...
yeah......anything Big Sky Brewing!
For an out of state brew, Fat Tire is excellent, one of my favorites....cheers!!
2 hrs 2 minutes!!

Finally cleaned up at work...

30-40 min, and I'm in.

Time to fire up the man cave and get ready for company!

Woohoo!!

GO GRIZ!

catman12 said:
24 - 7 Nova just like last year only different CAA team!

Who do the cats play this week, I mean last week, I mean the week before...oops never mind.

CFallsGriz said:
Finally cleaned up at work...

30-40 min, and I'm in.

Time to fire up the man cave and get ready for company!

Woohoo!!

GO GRIZ!

Cleaning up my cave as well...pushed the peanuts huls to the floor...re stackd the can pyramid...got fair weather griz fanz..wantin to see our championship in HD tnite...IPA for me Alaskan style..cheers! HOUR FORTY FIVE..and seconds...

Catman 12 can jam it! Just like Last Year huh?- Quit being a little girl cause we always beat ur MSU Pussycats. Have some Montana pride, if MSU ever goes to the championship I'll support em.
Hope you like when we win tonite. Hope u choke on a chicken bone!
GO GRIZ!!

Just got back from the store in Boise where I ran into 4 other Griz fans stocking up on Big Sky brews for the game. Griz Nation is ready!

yellowstone60 said:
ORsurfer said:
Just tapped a keg of Strongbow.
Cider? Wow, where do you find a keg of that at, sounds tasty!

Total Wine has about any keg of anything you can possibly think of. Don't know if they have locations outside of Fla though.

Got the 55" samsung led fired up 7.2 surround fed by direcTV hd 2 bottles of jim beam and all the troutslayer a group of 7 can drink. Ag1 may make it 8 if he gets out of butte in time

Go Griz!

Back