• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TIME TO CRACK OPEN THE BEERS!!!!!!

On my 3rd Fat Tire now. Mick and Scott on the radio in 20 minutes!!

GO GRIZ!!!!!!!!!! This is friggin KILLING me!

GrizzBear said:
Kicking off the night with a ColdSmoke right now!!! :D

Go Griz!!!!!!
I am enjoying my Moose Drool right now, mmmmmmmmm......
But, I would love to have some Cold Smoke as well, a fantastic brew!

GO GRIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN honor of Tennessee, I am into the Jack Daniels, waiting for the Dave Dickinson interview on the radio. 1 hour to go. KICK A$$ Griz. :thumb:

Griz Ed.D. said:
IN honor of Tennessee, I am into the Jack Daniels, waiting for the Dave Dickinson interview on the radio. 1 hour to go. KICK A$$ Griz. :thumb:

Can you post the DD interview??? Or is it linked here???

catman12 said:
24 - 7 Nova just like last year only different CAA team!
Not a lot going on over at Bobcat Nation tonight? I think you guys should all get together, talk about your coach, your players and most importantly your stadium envy - errr I mean how all those theoretical improvements to the catbox will really get you to the next level. Or, you could go down to Spectators and "spectate." I'm thinking if there was a N.C. for "Spectatin'" you guys would have that one in the bag because you get to do it starting Thanksgiving weekend year after year after year.

griz4always said:
catman12 said:
24 - 7 Nova just like last year only different CAA team!
Not a lot going on over at Bobcat Nation tonight? I think you guys should all get together, talk about your coach, your players and most importantly your stadium envy - errr I mean how all those theoretical improvements to the catbox will really get you to the next level. Or, you could go down to Spectators and "spectate." I'm thinking if there was a N.C. for "Spectatin'" you guys would have that one in the bag because you get to do it starting Thanksgiving weekend year after year after year.
You think he might be a WILDcat....not a BOBcat? Just sayin'

Back