• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/WEBER thread

Damn, score aside. Weber is being the aggressor. That is not a good sign whatsoever. Come on GRIZ!!!!! Get it done NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who called Shaq crossed eyed yesterday...sessions might want to uncross his...this is pathetic, just like last night weebs are gonna have a huge advantage in fouls...hope we can overcome, but she don't look good. We are lucky we are not down 435 to 4

Our offense looks like the fulking heisey league...time for djollie nuts offense, chucking it up from half court...would look better than this offensive offense that offends me. Plus fouls are 9-2 right now.

Not too confident in the Griz right now. They are lost out there. I would feel a little better if I thought the Griz had the ability to come back from 10+ points down this season, but I don't think they have ever really threatened to come back from any sort of deficiet this year. Hope they can start tonight.

I think there is a re-run of The Walton's on...tempting. Glad I didn't turn it I would've missed that rare turnover by montana.

GRIZ are so rialed and out of sort now. Weber nor their crowd is beating us. We are beating ourselves and handing them the game on a platter so far.

when the commentators say..'this will be webers such and such time going to the dance' then I guess we've lost...someone call twinkle and tell him he's beat..would ya.. :?:

djollieballs said:

Wow...most fans are frustrated and feeling a little pain if the griz lose...not you, no, the only thing you have to worry about is taking off your happy sock. Dick

Back