• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

AJ the God!!!

ESPN is all over this tonight...we'll be seeing highlight after highlight after highlight...this is great!

Yeah. Athletics don't bring any good publicity to a university.

I would like to know what this is worth.

Great Job AJ & Griz!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am damn proud to be a Griz. And AJ, you've been an extreme pleasure to watch.

"Destiny", as AJ has said recently. Let's make it a nice long Dance!!!!

And for all of you Losers that skipped the NAU game! Shame on you! I said in another post there is no way I would not go see one of the best Griz Players in Griz History! He definately proved all of that tonight! Congrats AJ - Been a PLEASURE!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a game! 42 points... He was unstoppable in the 2nd half!

2nd half: AJ - 34. Weber - 25. I've never seen anyone take over a game like that before. Where's djollieballs now saying that Sessions and Lillard are so much better than AJ? Lillard and Sessions of course are very good players, but what AJ did tonight is the best example of taking over a game that I've ever seen. Wow.

Bozgriz said:
ESPN is all over this tonight...we'll be seeing highlight after highlight after highlight...this is great!

Due to your recent negative posting about Griz men's hoops, you should not be allowed to post anymore in the Basketball section.

Ode To AJ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4KJbLY2owE[/youtube]

You also make me feel like watching SportsCenter :cool:

PlayerRep said:
Bozgriz said:

Due to your recent negative posting about Griz men's hoops, you should not be allowed to post anymore in the Basketball section.

Player, come on, everyone gets down when the Griz piss a game away. You don't have to be an "I told you so!" person to feel good about the Griz. Let the fans enjoy this win.

SwiLLSaysKobe4MVP said:
Hopefully this starts the dynasty since tinks has some serious talent coming in

SWILL, you are alive. You better be here at least through the NCAA tourney. Welcome back :thumb:

I was kinda worried having those recruits watching the first half, thank god we did what we did to make them feel better about their choice.

PlayerRep said:
Bozgriz said:

Hey PR! Once again, thank you for policing eGriz and enlightening everyone with your holier than thou positions with regards to the Griz and UM!

And you got your UofM degree in what year again???

Mine was 1990...

Your routine is getting old...a true fan is fanatical not delusional-

Bozgriz Hey PR! Once again said:
BozGriz, you are such a bad fan. Your infrequent posts are negative, and then when the Griz have a great win, you come on the board to celebrate as if you have been supporting the team all year. Your diploma needs to be stamped with "Bad Fan".

In case you've forgotten, here's one of your negative posts from earlier in the season:

"Seriously?

Did any of the glass is half full folks go the the Griz/Cat game? Loose ball on the floor, Cat dives for it in between 3 Griz players standing around watching him...

Loses to Idaho State, Eastern Washington, Denver and swept by the Cats...Wins over such juggernauts as North Dakota, MSU Northern, Great Falls, UC Riverside and Boise State.

How can this season be labeled a glorious success??? Three quality wins: Northern Colorado there, Weber at home and an Oregon team that has lost 11 of 15..."

BAD FAN.

Come on, man, get off it. Boz has been fine in the past and will be fine in the future. Stop trying to push fans away from the Griz.

Actually PR, my post was from earlier this week...

You're right PR, I'm a bad fan...Glad the Griz have good fans like you and I'll do my best to keep any negative thoughts to myself in the future. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to correct my negative behavior!!! :thumb:

Go Griz!

Back