• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why I hate the Bobcats

number1debater

I have so many reasons but the one I will choose is that they claim the same state as me. In the spirit of the new season emerging, tell me egriz.....

Why do you hate the bobcats?

Victory-Baby-lick-my-balls.jpg

I don't really hate the Cats. Mine is more a feeling of pity. All those hours of hard work and for what? A long walk down the tunnel or to the car after another drubbing. Its really sad when you think about it......lol Not to mention that their stadium....hmmm scratch that I better call it bleachers at a field is pathetic.

You mean other than the fact that they act with their sense of entitlement like a perennial powerhouse and everyone should bow at their feet even though they've never been good in my lifetime that I can recall? Colors are just too close to Notre Dame...

I hate the bobcats the way I hate mosquitoes. You know they're not going to cause you any real harm, but they sure are irritating as hell to have around.

If the MSU grad thing was about me then yeah it's true, it was Nebraska for 30,000 a year or MSU for 5000 plus i got to make fun of you guys on a daily basis while I was there double for the money.

Good thread...

I hate Bobcat football for a number of reasons.
1. They are no longer making national news for poor decisions
2. On signing day they had the audacity of signing 8 kids from Montana high schools, compared to UM's 3
3. I also hate that MSU is recruiting less and less JC/Dropdown players.
4. Last year the MSU football program had record highs in both team GPA and Community Service Hours (non-court ordered)
5. One thing that particularily ticks me off is that in 07-08 and 08-09, MSU had APR scores of 941 and 936. UM had scores of 883 and 936.
6. I absolutely despise the Bozeman Chronicle's coverage of MSU. Pictures, Videos, daily reports, podcats, etc...I'm sure glad the Missoulian doesn't do anything like that.

I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop there. Sersiously...who do these a-holes think they are?

grizinidaho said:
You mean other than the fact that they act with their sense of entitlement like a perennial powerhouse and everyone should bow at their feet even though they've never been good in my lifetime that I can recall? Colors are just too close to Notre Dame...

I'm assuming this means you were born after 1984?

Griz2k said:
grizinidaho said:

I'm assuming this means you were born after 1984?
1983 that's why I put in "that I can recall" Sorry I'm not old so I can be enlightened by the sheer awesomeness that is the Bobcat nation....all hail

grizinidaho said:
If the MSU grad thing was about me then yeah it's true, it was Nebraska for 30,000 a year or MSU for 5000 plus i got to make fun of you guys on a daily basis while I was there double for the money.

ummm....no. how would i ever know that? do you think there is some underground internet group tracking your every move. relax man. great decision on your college education. i was simply pointing out that as an msu grad my feelings deeply hurt by this subject.

:hater:

wbtfg said:
Good thread...

I hate Bobcat football for a number of reasons.
1. They are no longer making national news for poor decisions
except a few the last couple of days like these:

Google search: espn mike kramer

Advanced searchAbout 112,000 results (0.13 seconds) Search ResultsFired coach Mike Kramer settles lawsuit vs. Montana State - ESPN
Aug 11, 2010 ... The attorney for former Montana State football coach Mike Kramer says Kramer has settled a lawsuit he filed against the university after his ...
sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5455361 - CachedJudge: Ex-Montana State coach Mike Kramer's breach of contract ...
Jan 14, 2010 ... A judge dismissed former Montana State football coach Mike ...
sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4827231
Mike Kramer files wrongful discharge lawsuit against MSU - College ...
Dec 13, 2007 ... Former Montana State football coach Mike Kramer filed a ...
sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=ncf&id=3153593
More results from sports.espn.go.com »
ESPN - Conversations: Mike Kramer settles lawsuit
Aug 11, 2010 ... Former Montana State football coach Mike Kramer said Wednesday he settled a lawsuit with the university partly because it was interfering ...
myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/5455361 - CachedMIKE KRAMER - Bassmaster Angler & Tournament Search - ESPN
ANGLER & TOURNAMENT SEARCH Head to Head New Search. Angler Profile. MIKE KRAMER Hometown: KENNESAW, GA. Angler Career Highlight ...
proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/media/angler?anglerId... - CachedFired coach Mike Kramer settles lawsuit vs. Montana State
Aug 7, 2010 ... The attorney for former Montana State football coach Mike Kramer says ... a press release and made public comments... Full Article at ESPN ...
1click.indiatimes.com/article/0gNw6vE9eMeDZ?q=Montana - CachedFired coach Mike Kramer settles lawsuit vs. Montana State
The attorney for former Montana State football coach Mike Kramer says Kramer has ... and then issued a press release and made public... Full Article at ESPN ...
1click.indiatimes.com/article/0gNw6vE9eMeDZ - Cached

I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop there. Sersiously...who do these a-holes think they are?

if this is a serious question, then...

football: because they've won more national titles. because they have had more success against us than any other conference team.

mbasketball: because they've beat us five straight times.

wbasketball: because their women beat us at home last year and went further in the tourney.

if not, then...
because they suck.

getgrizzy said:
football: because they've won more national titles. because they have had more success against us than any other conference team.

Why does everyone consider a tie in the aluminum bowl in 1956 a win? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_State_Bobcats_football

Also see...
Tie-4 a : an equality in number (as of votes or scores) b : equality in a contest; also : a contest that ends in a draw

Win-2 a : to gain in or as if in battle or contest <won the championship> b : to be the victor in <won the war>

I always thought that a tie was like kissing your sister...I think it might be they are comparing incest to winning a national championship which I cannot possibly condone.

Who would go to the playoffs in the nfl if there are three teams with wildcard hopes in a division? Team A @8-8,Team B @8-8, or Team C @7-8-1? By the logic of the Kitty Nation there is not way that the team that was 7-8-1 could possibly be left out of the playoffs, after all, a tie is clearly a win. I don't mean to step on your toes or call you out or be a dic#, but I honestly want to know how they consider that a national championship. The other two I will give them because they scored more points than both the Akron Zips and Louisiana Tech, that being pretty high on the list of ways to win. (fun side note here, not only was it a tie, but neither team scored in that game.)

I never liked the cats, but after our Griz cat game experience in 03 in Bozo I hate them with a passion that will never go away. I won't even stop in bozo for any reason anymore. The filth and vulgarity my wife and teenage son had to endure that day was disgusting. I can tolerate it but no way should a woman and 14 year old kid have to. Not to mention the loogies spit all over my wifes car. FTC.

I don't really hate cute little kittens! :thumb:

In fact I think I might be just a little obsessed about 'em? ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYzoOGRgeL4&feature=related[/youtube]

Back