• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kaimin GameDay: Cole Lockwood

Tyson Alger

Hey guys,

Online version of Gameday is up. This week we have a story on the rehab of Cole Lockwood following a horrific car accident.

Enjoy.

Tyson Alger

Great article on Cole and his long road to recovery. Good writing and great story.

Keep battling, Cole. I'm bettin' you'll bring it all the way back.

Tyson Alger said:
Hey guys,

Online version of Gameday is up. This week we have a story on the rehab of Cole Lockwood following a horrific car accident.

Enjoy.

Tyson Alger

Throw us a link, dude.

I've noticed several articles by A.J. Mazzolini, writing for the Kaimin, that have caught my eye. I think this person has a great knack for sports-writing. It's exciting to see good talent at our university, on and off the field.

Troy did a great job on that article! Big props to him! :clap:

Thanks for the link, Tyson!

Thanks, Tyson.

My suggestion: Keep the Game Day section separate from the regular sports section of the Kaimin's Website if you want, but put a link to it there so people know it exists. We're halfway through the season and this is the first Game Day I have discovered.

RE: A.J. Mazzolini, he had an article in the Great Falls Tribune on Wednesday.

oGriz said:
Thanks, Tyson.

My suggestion: Keep the Game Day section separate from the regular sports section of the Kaimin's Website if you want, but put a link to it there so people know it exists. We're halfway through the season and this is the first Game Day I have discovered.

RE: A.J. Mazzolini, he had an article in the Great Falls Tribune on Wednesday.

If you go to the main motnanakaimin website, you can find a link to the gameday site underneath the 'Blogs' link on the top bar. Thanks for reading.

Back