• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NAU vs Montana Game

crashNAU88

Montana's reign is over as the King of the Big Sky! At least for this year because NAU is going to take them out in Missoula come Saturday. NAU has a championship defense that flies around forcing nothing but problems for opposing offenses. NAU's offense can be a little skeptical at times but Michael Herrick will lead the Jacks past Montana's defense. NAU's only conference loss came to Eastern Washington, due to an off day from our offense. Along with Herrick NAU has one of the top leading rushers in the nation in Zach Bauman (True Freshman). NAU wins this game with a score of 24-10. Montana will not gain more than 75 yards rushing. Montana may have their plays in the air at times, but that will not be enough. Montana has been getting by this season in close games that they very well could have lost. Once again 24-10 NAU (2010 Big Sky Champions). GO JACKS!!!

BTW I love how you Montana fans believe that WGS is the greatest and toughest place to play on Earth...Our players have played Ole Miss, Arizona St., Univ. of Arizona....Pac 10 and SEC...I think we can handle it haha

crashNAU88 said:
BTW I love how you Montana fans believe that WGS is the greatest and toughest place to play on Earth...Our players have played Ole Miss, Arizona St., Univ. of Arizona....Pac 10 and SEC...I think we can handle it haha

History doesn't bear that out haha

CFallsGriz said:
crashNAU88 said:

History doesn't bear that out haha
their history in WGS will repeat itself.

I was wondering how long it would be before the rif raf reared its ugly head. So finally our Blah Blah Blah post appears. Griz win by 2 in the last 4 seconds of the game and pisses every nau fan off! MAN WE WERE SO MUCH BETTER> CRAP HOWD WE LOSE!! Jerome plays bluegrass - ma and pa carter's "bury me beneath the willow under the weeping willow tree," and the Griz fans prepare for another week of disdain!
And the beat downs go on.
Go Griz!!!

There will be a game Saturday. We will all root for our teams. One will win and one will lose. The winners will celebrate and the losers will grieve, but in a few days they will discover life goes on. So it is, so it is meant to be.

I love how Griz fans think they're all that all the time. Do you guys truly live in a cave or is that just a myth? So you're 5-2.....cool man, but do you honestly think your team is any bit impressive? You lost to Eastern and you barely got by Sac State at home and could have easily lost at PSU last week. Your #7 ranking means nothing to NAU's stellar defense. The Bobscats thought they were pretty good with their #9 ranking too before they played a REAL team. Live and learn Griz fans......if you think the Jacks are gonna be intimidated in the least bit then you have another thing coming. We play in packed stadiums every single year, so there is nothing troublesome about WGS. Your sub-par offense won't score more than 17 points on Saturday. NAU wins against ANOTHER overrated team 31-17!

Are you kidding me? I've been on this site for a long long time and this is the first NAU fan ever to show up. I didn't even know the lumberjacks had any fans. Unless it's just one of Alpha's 52 user names.

JACKyouOFF13 said:
I love how Griz fans think they're all that all the time. Do you guys truly live in a cave or is that just a myth? So you're 5-2.....cool man, but do you honestly think your team is any bit impressive? You lost to Eastern and you barely got by Sac State at home and could have easily lost at PSU last week. Your #7 ranking means nothing to NAU's stellar defense. The Bobscats thought they were pretty good with their #9 ranking too before they played a REAL team. Live and learn Griz fans......if you think the Jacks are gonna be intimidated in the least bit then you have another thing coming. We play in packed stadiums every single year, so there is nothing troublesome about WGS. Your sub-par offense won't score more than 17 points on Saturday. NAU wins against ANOTHER overrated team 31-17!

First of all, it's official: NAU fans talk the sorriest junk of any team ever, even for the Big Sigh. And "Live and Learn...?" Really? Do we need to point out what history tells us here? Apparently history isn't taught at NAU, but at least you have a short memory. And if you would actually read some of the threads before you open your ignorant cawk holster, you would see that most people here aren't exactly fired up about UM's performance to date, though most are giving the new guy time. Say, how long has Souers been on the job again? What's his record vs UM? You better hope your team wins, because not only do you end up looking like an ignorant putz (actually too late), but that would make Pflugrad about 12 times the better head coach (I couldn't care less that he was our DC once upon a time).

Listen up jackwagon, cause I'm only gonna say this once: get some real smack before you post again, because you're gonna go down in flames guy, along with your team. :lol:

:mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B14S4bH7-Js&feature=fvst[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cC9JFWlIXc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5HG2uc2owU[/youtube]

crashNAU88 said:
Montana's reign is over as the King of the Big Sky! At least for this year because NAU is going to take them out in Missoula come Saturday. NAU has a championship defense that flies around forcing nothing but problems for opposing offenses. NAU's offense can be a little skeptical at times but Michael Herrick will lead the Jacks past Montana's defense. NAU's only conference loss came to Eastern Washington, due to an off day from our offense. Along with Herrick NAU has one of the top leading rushers in the nation in Zach Bauman (True Freshman). NAU wins this game with a score of 24-10. Montana will not gain more than 75 yards rushing. Montana may have their plays in the air at times, but that will not be enough. Montana has been getting by this season in close games that they very well could have lost. Once again 24-10 NAU (2010 Big Sky Champions). GO JACKS!!!

OK nice prediction, anyone can be bold...........so it is my turn....................
i say we score on our first possession...................possibly on our first play
this will set the tone for the rest of the game..................which could derail your outcome :eek:

I like the enthusiasm NAU fan(s), but I've got to disagree with your prognosis. 2010 will be the same ol' story for NAU, just a different year. Seems like every year NAU starts out with some impressive wins and actually even looks the part of a contender, only to be revealed as a pretender by the Griz and lose to sorry teams the rest of the season. Enjoy the success while it lasts, i.e. until kickoff Saturday in Wa-Griz.

Geez, the last time we defeated NAU your coach wept at the post game press conference. And yet your postings make him look emotionally stable.
Just chill and enjoy the game. We all have a special spot for Jerry's kids. Labor Day wouldn't be the same without them.

I'm not going to talk any trash just because that never does good. I think that we are going to have on helluva match up on Saturday. I know for a fact that this game is going to be close. I think that NAU is going to continue with their spread attack, mainly pounding the ball inside. But for sure Montana is gonna be tossing it around. Both teams are championship contenders this year, but I think the job mix up this winter has made Montana a little bit confused. Last year was just as good as a game as this year will be. I think that our defense is gonna fly around the ball and disrupt Montana's offense. This will be a great game, and since I am a homer, I will say NAU wins 35-28.

Proud Griz Man said:
:mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B14S4bH7-Js&feature=fvst[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cC9JFWlIXc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5HG2uc2owU[/youtube]

OUCH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job, PGM! :clap: :thumb:

I applaud & appreciate the NAU fans' new found confidence in their team...it's about time!

I'd feel the same way if the Griz had just beat a team as good as MSU was supposed to be, and that's what worries me about Saturday!??!

But, history does have a way of repeating it's self...as PGM's post CLEARLY indicates!

crashNAU88 said:

AND YOU LOST EACH ONE OF THESE GAMES!!!!!!

Lumberjack2 said:
... I think that our defense is gonna fly around the ball and disrupt Montana's offense. ...

probably my biggest concern of the game. should be a damn good game!

. Oooooohhhh ahhhhhhhh WaGriz "Michael herrick has never seen anything like what he will see on Saturday" bahahahahahhahahahahahahahah. I am pretty sure if we can hold the Sun Devils to under 70 rushing yards, we can hold the University of Montana to under 100. Im sure there is going to be some response "Oh but you didnt play the sun devils in WaGriz, then it would be a different story." And to the genius who said "and you lost all those games" when referring to NAU vs. UofA, ASU, and Ole Miss, I'm SURE the Griz would have won those games right? Bahhahahah. NAU wins in a close one Saturday and Souers breaks the curse. Wagriz- The TOUGHEST place to play on EARTH! The Oregon Ducks would LOSE in WaGriz! Bahaahhhahaahhahahahahhhhh
Fight Fight Fight for NAU,
Take the ball and follow through,
lead the blue and gold to fame,
as we win another game,
cheer, cheer cheer for nau,
we want a victory,
so fight, fight, fight with all your might because
we want a victory tonight!

Back