• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2011 Football Poster

chris

Administrator
Staff member
eGriz Club
264438_10150371609589278_66803069277_10571107_6300369_n.jpg

The photo has some glare. The poster does not have all the white at the bottom

Is this the first poster in the history of football posters at any level that has a foreign Kicker/Punter standing front and center?

:lol:

THIS IS THE TIME....to punt

Is that Frankenstein's son behind and left of #16? Just saying cause there is a lot of resemblance.

Sweeeeet poster!

kittie fans are just jealous 'cause their poster is "still in the quiet phase".

EverettGriz said:
Sweeeeet poster!

kittie fans are just jealous 'cause their poster is "still in the quiet phase".
Jealous of what, the poster, no, but nice. I was simply stating a fact, do you not agree. I am not being a dik, just my eyes were drawn to Franky Jr., I don't even know who he is. Just havin fun Everett.

Hammer said:
grizhunter said:
Is that Frankenstein's son behind and left of #16? Just saying cause there is a lot of resemblance.

WALDO!!!!!!!

Waldo is behind and to the right, I think the other guy is Hughes.

http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hughes_ben00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BWahlberg said:
Hammer said:
grizhunter said:

WALDO!!!!!!!

Waldo is behind and to the right, I think the other guy is Hughes.

http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hughes_ben00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yes I thought the poster was referring to Sambrano's left, not my left.

chris said:
Tru's arms are HUGE

Come opening kickoff we shall see if Tru's picture was rendered? How many GRIZ fans will be looking to see what guns he has, or does not have? Looks like he could compete with Kemp, and Moore in the weight room. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
chris said:
Tru's arms are HUGE

Come opening kickoff we shall see if Tru's picture was rendered? How many GRIZ fans will be looking to see what guns he has, or does not have? Looks like he could compete with Kemp, and Moore in the weight room. :thumb:

Haha, it's not photoshopped. Prepare for quite a season...

wbtfg said:
Is this the first poster in the history of football posters at any level that has a foreign Kicker/Punter standing front and center?

THIS IS THE TIME....to punt

It's common practice for colleges to put their All-Americans/Professional football players in the front. I know, you don't get it because you're a cat fan (relative inexperience in such areas).

THIS IS THE TIME....to PUT POINTS ON THE SCOREBOARD

Back