• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2011 Football Poster

Good looking poster...

What does the very bottom say? "This is the time"? I hopw that's what it says...because winning a NC hasn't happened in quite some time (a decade). And with our conference member just winning it, that leaves me even more hungry...I'm sure it does the players as well. :clap: Let's GO GRIZ! :rockon:

IntuitiveGriz said:
wbtfg said:
Is this the first poster in the history of football posters at any level that has a foreign Kicker/Punter standing front and center?

:lol:

THIS IS THE TIME....to punt

It's common practice for colleges to put their All-Americans/Professional football players in the front. I know, you don't get it because you're a cat fan (relative inexperience in such areas).

:lol:

THIS IS THE TIME....to PUT POINTS ON THE SCOREBOARD

I think also these three guys are the three biggest vocal leaders on the team and fittingly one per offense / defense / special teams. All three of these guys Pflu and the rest of the coaches probably recognize will be needed to continue to not only play their best but be leaders on and off the field.

grizfan95 said:
mtgrizrule said:
chris said:
Tru's arms are HUGE

Come opening kickoff we shall see if Tru's picture was rendered? How many GRIZ fans will be looking to see what guns he has, or does not have? Looks like he could compete with Kemp, and Moore in the weight room. :thumb:

Haha, it's not photoshopped. Prepare for quite a season...

It's gonna be quite a season because TJ has big arms? :lol: :lol: :lol:

poorgriz said:
grizfan95 said:
mtgrizrule said:
chris said:
Tru's arms are HUGE

Come opening kickoff we shall see if Tru's picture was rendered? How many GRIZ fans will be looking to see what guns he has, or does not have? Looks like he could compete with Kemp, and Moore in the weight room. :thumb:

Haha, it's not photoshopped. Prepare for quite a season...

It's gonna be quite a season because TJ has big arms? :lol: :lol: :lol:
No because he will be one of the most dominant players in FCS this year. Best corner in the nation

griz4life said:
So what's the word on Atkins? Not on the senior poster for 2011 football. Did he wash out?
I know he is still on the team and worked out in Missoula with the other players this summer. I have no idea why he is not pictured.

WaGriz4life said:
griz4life said:
Forshizzlegrizzle said:
Holy crap thats a ton of seniors.

My thoughts exactly.

We will sign 30 guys next year. 23 seniors if you include CJ Atkins who isn't pictured. Almost our entire defense will be new starters next year

True but there are alot of stud underclassmen. Starts with Jordan Tripp. Conner Lebsock is destined for greatness, IMO.

Hammer said:
WaGriz4life said:
griz4life said:
Forshizzlegrizzle said:
Holy crap thats a ton of seniors.

My thoughts exactly.

We will sign 30 guys next year. 23 seniors if you include CJ Atkins who isn't pictured. Almost our entire defense will be new starters next year

True but there are alot of stud underclassmen. Starts with Jordan Tripp. Conner Lebsock is destined for greatness, IMO.
Add john Kanangata, Nate Harris, Tomga Takai, and Alex Bienemann,

BWahlberg said:
Hammer said:
grizhunter said:
Is that Frankenstein's son behind and left of #16? Just saying cause there is a lot of resemblance.

WALDO!!!!!!!

Waldo is behind and to the right, I think the other guy is Hughes.

http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hughes_ben00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hughes? isn't middleton 85 on the roster? actually two of them look like frankenstein and the other (the one with his fists together) looks like young frankenstein. not sure which is worse. hopefully they're as strong, but faster.

Back