• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Streaming on Internet

Finally figured it out. Once the event is live (box is green) you have to click on the blue rectangle (in the middle of the green box) that says "free pass" to either sign in or register for a new account. This is the ONLY way I found to register.

grizpsych said:
Yukon said:
TheBud said:
probably same old camera people..... :evil:

Probably, because the camera people are students. The live feed on Big Sky TV is the camera crew that does Griz-vision in the stadium. That's why you see the kiss cam in the stadium and on Big Sky TV but not on KPAX. :thumb:
sorry, didn't know that. some games last year I noticed it looked like a guy with a camera phone, but other's looked like kpax.

Yes, that is the only way! It should be easier but we will take what we can get!

How long is it taking to get the reply confirming registration? Been about 20 minutes since I "registered" but no email confirmation yet.

Okay, my bet is that the system just got swamped by eager griz fans signing up tonight to be ready tomorrow. The site now claims that my email is already registered but refuses to let me in.

Yep Big Suck is Back!!

So, I think to myself, maybe I inadverdantly typed the wrong passward I used the last few years for Big Suck. I clicked the box to have my password sent to me and now it says I have an "invalid email address" JFC

Well after 55 minutes of circle jerking with these a$$es I just cannot tell you how impressed I am with the new setup!

Saturday A.M. Update 8:30 pacific

still zippo I'm afraid. I try every ten or minutes or so (am I a desperate fan or what?) and recieve one of two error messages each time:

"No Account Found" which of course prompts you to register.....And when you attempt to register the "Create Your Account" page returns a "The e-mail address you've entered has already been taken." message. Tell me that isn't a circle of doom.

Or worse it cheefully responds that my password will be sent to my email address shortly........Yep been waiting on that for about 12 hours now. I did of course try again this morning with the same result or is that no result?

And yes for all the tech support people out there I did file a ticket through the support page. I spent the time to list the error messages and my results. It predictably sent me a near immediate notification that I had sent a ticket. And predictably provided a link back to same page I sent the ticket from. Yet another circle jerk. This is one poor ass design.

ddmann said:
How long is it taking to get the reply confirming registration? Been about 20 minutes since I "registered" but no email confirmation yet.

Okay, my bet is that the system just got swamped by eager griz fans signing up tonight to be ready tomorrow. The site now claims that my email is already registered but refuses to let me in.

Yep Big Suck is Back!!

So, I think to myself, maybe I inadverdantly typed the wrong passward I used the last few years for Big Suck. I clicked the box to have my password sent to me and now it says I have an "invalid email address" JFC

Well after 55 minutes of circle jerking with these a$$es I just cannot tell you how impressed I am with the new setup!

my email confirmation was immediate. i've tested viewing 2 vball games and everything has been pretty smooth.

Yukon said:
grizpsych said:
Yukon said:
TheBud said:
probably same old camera people..... :evil:

Probably, because the camera people are students. The live feed on Big Sky TV is the camera crew that does Griz-vision in the stadium. That's why you see the kiss cam in the stadium and on Big Sky TV but not on KPAX. :thumb:
sorry, didn't know that. some games last year I noticed it looked like a guy with a camera phone, but other's looked like kpax.

No need to be sorry. I wish they were better too. But, I think this is the only way for the Big Sky to offer the games for free. Note, this is also why a score is rarely shown on BigSkyTV.

ddmann said:

Yep Big Suck is Back!!

YOU DON'T NEED AN E_MAIL CONFIRMATION!

maybe too, little too late with this post... but the game is also on gogriz.com

and I just clicked on "watch"... no registering for anything

DuCharme said:
maybe too, little too late with this post... but the game is also on gogriz.com

and I just clicked on "watch"... no registering for anything

We will have to remember that next week.

Back