• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Northern Colorado Hotties

Not sure why the old pics disappeared:

Kollette Klassen is a former Denver Broncos cheerleader...

klassen.jpg

8848m.jpg

Kollette_Klassen.jpg

indian-outlaw said:
Ashley B. Schaeffer said:
Hell, a couple of those gals look a tad defined for this ol' codge's tastes, pards.
Awesome, welcome back Ashley!!! :clap: :thumb:

Thank you kindly, pard. Y'all have one helluva great group of moderators and administrators over up here on this address.

Miss+Teen+USA+2007+Hilary+Carol+Cruz+in+swimsuit.jpg

Hilary Cruz graduated in 2007 from Centaurus High School will attend University of Northern Colorado.

So I looked and had a difficult time finding any Northern Colorado hotties... but when I looked for NCU I found Northern Caribbean University (I know its a stretch)... but,

Black_Girl_Fashion-1280X960.jpg

Paytonlives said:
So I looked and had a difficult time finding any Northern Colorado hotties... but when I looked for NCU I found Northern Caribbean University (I know its a stretch)... but,

Black_Girl_Fashion-1280X960.jpg

Why am I craving chocolate and caramel now? That's tasty. :thumb:

indian-outlaw said:
Hell, a couple of those gals look a tad defined for this ol' codge's tastes, pards.

Thank you kindly, pard. Y'all have one helluva great group of moderators and administrators over up here on this address.
Ashley good to hear from ya where ya been ?

yellowstone60 said:
indian-outlaw said:

Ashley good to hear from ya where ya been ?

This thread was bumped going back to 2010. :lol:

Back