• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What time does game start?

BirdGrizman

With MSU having lights up is the game still scheduled for a 12 noon kickoff, or are they going to play it at 1?
I will probably not even be able to watch the game because I will be attending a funeral (which is about the only reason to miss Griz-Cat, I wish they would have had it on any other day, but I am just curious about the start time, I think the later the start the better the chance I get to see some of the game.

BirdGrizman said:
With MSU having lights up is the game still scheduled for a 12 noon kickoff, or are they going to play it at 1?
I will probably not even be able to watch the game because I will be attending a funeral (which is about the only reason to miss Griz-Cat, I wish they would have had it on any other day, but I am just curious about the start time, I think the later the start the better the chance I get to see some of the game.

Somebody is scheduling a funeral over a week after the death? and it is set conflict with Cat/griz?

BirdGrizman said:

Game time has been moved to 4...tell your friends.

wbtfg said:
BirdGrizman said:

Game time has been moved to 4...tell your friends.

The Cats AD's office has confirmed: 4 PM... Monday (11/21)

alright now...knock it off...you made me look things up.

Now, with that said....why lights for the cat/griz game if it is during the day? Starts at noon, like always, right?

shaking_head.gif

http://missoulian.com/news/local/um...cle_3dec7062-0755-11e1-b9b0-001cc4c002e0.html

I understand WHY both schools are getting lights. Practice time, future games, etc. but why have lights installed and TURNED ON for a day game next week? Is the game still at noon?

Yukon said:
I understand WHY both schools are getting lights. Practice time, future games, etc. but why have lights installed and TURNED ON for a day game next week? Is the game still at noon?

Just because we can :lol:

Cats need all the help they can, and must consider lights will help. What they should really consider is a prayer meeting, starting about now.

And remove the cheerleaders from grazing in what they call tailgate section.

Cats2506 said:
Yukon said:

okay, I see. dumb ass cats think it's COOL. problem solved.

If it started at 1, I would be able to watch the full game, funeral is at 11 in Billings, just have to find a bar that is close. The Pussies are putting up lights hoping that they make it past 1 playoff game this year. (insert choke smiley here) :lol: :lol:

Yukon said:
Cats2506 said:
Yukon said:

okay, I see. dumb ass cats think it's COOL. problem solved.

Actually they are for practices, as it is right now its too dark to see passes 45 minutes before the end of regular practice time, they are having to shorten practice, and start earlier which many players cant do because of classes. Since we knew that we would be having practices for playoffs, that is why there was a rush to get them installed as soon as the money became available.

BirdGrizman said:
If it started at 1, I would be able to watch the full game, funeral is at 11 in Billings, just have to find a bar that is close. The Pussies are putting up lights hoping that they make it past 1 playoff game this year. (insert choke smiley here) :lol: :lol:

Jay, when are you singing karaoke next?(insert choke smiley here) :cool:

Yukon said:

From what I hear is the new lights will be installed sometime next week. The Cats want to start using them for practices right away. The new technology of lights the Cats are getting says to leave the lights on for 6 days straight the first time you turn them on. Not sure why, but probably similar to the reasoning behind running your batteries totally dead the first time of use on some newer phone batteries. So they may be on during the game, but they are not on for the game. they are on for practice.

4thecats said:
Yukon said:

From what I hear is the new lights will be installed sometime next week. The Cats want to start using them for practices right away. The new technology of lights the Cats are getting says to leave the lights on for 6 days straight the first time you turn them on. Not sure why, but probably similar to the reasoning behind running your batteries totally dead the first time of use on some newer phone batteries. So they may be on during the game, but they are not on for the game. they are on for practice.

Practice? We talkin' bout practice? Not the game? Practice?

Back