• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Re: RADIO & VIDEO OPTIONS (Griz - Cat)

grizpsych said:
AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

b2tv for dummies. :oops: :oops:

That wasn't my intent. Rather, sometimes it is easier to comprehend pictures than words. :thumb:

I know...I just found it funny. :thumb:

Fortunately, Al at Dukes bought a new HD receiver/dish and we got a gorgeous crystal clear HD picture last weekend! The crowd was really stoked! :clap: :clap: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

b2tv for dummies. :oops: :oops:

That wasn't my intent. Rather, sometimes it is easier to comprehend pictures than words. :thumb:

I know...I just found it funny. :thumb:

Fortunately, Al at Dukes bought a new HD receiver/dish and we got a gorgeous crystal clear HD picture last weekend! The crowd was really stoked! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Griz games in HD are very well done.

So the Weber radio thing says the kick off is at 4, but on montanagrizzlies.com it says the game is at 1:05 MT aka 2:05 here... So what's the deal?

Day, time and channel...how else would I know UNC and NAU are on Fox College Sports Saturday? :woo:

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=news/satellite.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From gogriz.com today: http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110311aab.html

Griz-Cat game available nationwide in HD

Nov. 3, 2011

When the Montana and Montana State football teams meet for the 111th time on Saturday, Nov. 19, Griz fans across the nation will be able to watch the game in high definition. This year's game kicks off at noon (MT) from MSU's Bobcat Stadium in Bozeman.

Montana State (8-1, 6-0 BSC) and Montana (7-2, 6-1 BSC) currently sit in first and second place in the Big Sky Conference standings, ensuring a regular-season title will be on the line in two weeks.

The Bobcats, who won last year's game at Washington-Grizzly Stadium, 21-16, play at Weber State Saturday; the Grizzlies host Western Oregon. Both teams are off Nov. 12.

Fans in Missoula will be able to watch the game on KPAX, and the game will be aired statewide as usual on the Montana Television Network, which reaches 89 percent of the state and portions of Wyoming.

The local broadcast will then be exported beyond the state's borders through both DirecTV and Dish Network, with the assistance of Denver-based Altitude Sports and Entertainment.

Altitude, which has a 10-state footprint in all or parts of Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, South Dakota, Wyoming and Utah, is not airing the game but is helping make it available.

If establishments or home subscribers in the region get Altitude, they will be able to watch the game on the DirecTV or Dish Network channels listed below.

Establishments outside of Altitude's territory will need to purchase a regional sports package that includes Altitude.

At 11:30 a.m. on game day a screen will show up on the channels listed below alerting viewers to stay tuned for the game.

DirecTV
Standard definition: Channel 680
High definition: Channel 680-HD

Dish Network
Standard definition: Channel 446
High definition: Channel 446 or 9516

After seeing the info on gogriz.com I checked my DirecTV program guide today to see Idaho vs. Utah State at the 12:00 MT slot next Saturday, also on Altitudes website:

http://www.altitude.tv/WhatsOn/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any word on why this is?

that's because it is not on Altitude, Ch 681, it is on RSNa, Ch 680 and like jjj said it will show up on your guide on Sat am.
this is where i will be viewing, damn it is only wednesday
go griz

zirge said:
that's because it is not on Altitude, Ch 681, it is on RSNa, Ch 680 and like jjj said it will show up on your guide on Sat am.
this is where i will be viewing, damn it is only wednesday
go griz

Indeed, channel 680. I just checked my Direct guide. It looks like it is not an HD channel though. Then again, being it is an alternate channel, they might not list it HD.

actually just checked it out on direct hdtv and the game is listed on ch 681-1game time at 1:30 ET which a starting time of 11:30 MT.............Go Griz

Back