• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana get #4 seed, MSU unseeded.

I like our bracket. We control our own destiny. Good Job to the Coaches and players, hard work is paying off. Go Griz.

Well bobcats at least have 2 weeks to prepare for a team they know they are playing. We will have to wait to see who wins between Tennessee Tech and Central Arkansas. Is this a disadvantage?

I think this half of the bracket sets up nicely for the Griz. SHSU will probably get beat by the 'scats, which means Griz are the top seed in that half of the bracket after that and all playoff games (including 'scats rematch) will be AT HOME. I like it.

If we beat NH, you guys will be forced to route for us at Sam Houston. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

AZGrizFan said:
I think this half of the bracket sets up nicely for the Griz. SHSU will probably get beat by the 'scats, which means Griz are the top seed in that half of the bracket after that and all playoff games (including 'scats rematch) will be AT HOME. I like it.

Gotta admit, I like the idea of the Cats going to Missoula to knock you out in a semi final game.

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Gotta admit, I like the idea of the Cats going to Missoula to knock you out in a semi final game.

THAT would be the biggest cat/griz game ever.

I do NOT want a rematch as I still believe the Cats to be a very good team. I think Sam Houston is still overrated until they win a big game. I guess bottom line is that this time of year you play talented teams.....at least if it is the Cats.....it would be in Missoula.

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Amazing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow, they must have been banking on msu winning yesterday sent the crew to specs for the number one seed haven't been talking to anyone or showing anyone else

dupuyer griz said:
wow, they must have been banking on msu winning yesterday sent the crew to specs for the number one seed haven't been talking to anyone or showing anyone else
:? :? :?

Exactly. Then, the weather sucked so bad they couldn't get out so just said "fuck it".

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Jesus, MSU is getting a LOT of love from this show...WTF?

:cry: :cry: :cry: did they even say the name of the fizzlies

My guess would be that ESPN had everything lined up to visit with who they figured would be the #1 seed. Then you went and got blown out at home by a superior team!

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Jesus, MSU is getting a LOT of love from this show...WTF?

:cry: :cry: :cry: did they even say the name of the fizzlies

Just think it's wierd that a team that LOST yesterday, that didn't get seeded, that didn't win an autobid into the tournament was the ONLY team that had a camera crew there, had their coach on camera, etc.

ESPN was DEFINITELY banking on an MSU victory yesterday. :lol:

Back