• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana get #4 seed, MSU unseeded.

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Jesus, MSU is getting a LOT of love from this show...WTF?

did they even say the name of the fizzlies

I BELEIVE they did. # 4 seed goes to the Grizzlies of The University of Montana. All that other stuff is just pity talk for a FORMER, bye week, # 1 seed. :lol: :lol:

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:
I think this half of the bracket sets up nicely for the Griz. SHSU will probably get beat by the 'scats, which means Griz are the top seed in that half of the bracket after that and all playoff games (including 'scats rematch) will be AT HOME. I like it.

Gotta admit, I like the idea of the Cats going to Missoula to knock you out in a semi final game.
:lol:

ABQCat said:
If we beat NH, you guys will be forced to route for us at Sam Houston. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
DM's fingers won't be so cold in Texas; you may have a chance.

I really like the fact that either of the teams we face (Tennessee Tech/Central Arkansas) are from the south. The zero degrees temperature during the game should cause some problems for their team.

EntaroAdun said:
I really like the fact that either of the teams we face (Tennessee Tech/Central Arkansas) are from the south. The zero degrees temperature during the game should cause some problems for their team.

And if UNI can find a way to beat Wofford (which I don't think will happen), we get a dome team in Wa/Griz. :thumb: :thumb:

Although I think I'd rather have revenge on Wofford....as long as we're on a revenge tour this year. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

grizchamp said:
Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:

:cry: :cry: :cry: did they even say the name of the fizzlies

My guess would be that ESPN had everything lined up to visit with who they figured would be the #1 seed. Then you went and got blown out at home by a superior team!

Looks like they still think MSU is the SUPERIOR team ;)

Cats2506 said:
grizchamp said:
Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:

My guess would be that ESPN had everything lined up to visit with who they figured would be the #1 seed. Then you went and got blown out at home by a superior team!

Looks like you do too. :lol: :? :?: :?: :?:

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:

I never heard "fizzlies", but I heard them say 4 times that the MONTANA GRIZZLIES pasted the cats yesterday!!!! :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

Also, perhaps Ash should have declined the offer to have 4 bloody marys before going on this morning.... :eek:

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:
I think this half of the bracket sets up nicely for the Griz. SHSU will probably get beat by the 'scats, which means Griz are the top seed in that half of the bracket after that and all playoff games (including 'scats rematch) will be AT HOME. I like it.

Gotta admit, I like the idea of the Cats going to Missoula to knock you out in a semi final game.

Oh God, we have to listen to this clown another 3-4 weeks?

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:

2506 Maybe you could wear your co-champion shirt. Welcome back my lil troll friend we were all pretty worried about you after yesterday's beat-down!

I think that the Griz have a cakewalk into the semifinals. I don't see Tenn. Tech, Central Arkansas, Wofford or UNI giving the Griz any trouble. Don't know anything about S. Houston
State

Good luck in the playoffs.

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Cats2506 said:

The team in the blue helmets wasnt the Cats ;)

dunno what happened to them but I hadn't seen that team all year :eek:

That's because you hadn't faced the Griz all year. :thumb: :thumb:

And THAT is why you guys lose in the playoffs repeatedly. You have yet to figure out that playing UNC and winning 14-0 ain't gonna get it done come playoff-football time.

GoosetownGriz said:
Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:

2506 Maybe you could wear your co-champion shirt. Welcome back my lil troll friend we were all pretty worried about you after yesterday's beat-down!

If it happens I just might wear a "Back to Back - BSC Champs" shirt to Cat/fizz II

AZGrizFan said:
Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Cats2506 said:

The team in the blue helmets wasnt the Cats ;)

dunno what happened to them but I hadn't seen that team all year :eek:

That's because you hadn't faced the Griz all year. :thumb: :thumb:

And THAT is why you guys lose in the playoffs repeatedly. You have yet to figure out that playing UNC and winning 14-0 ain't gonna get it done come playoff-football time.

Na, the fiz were just a minor part of it :lol: :lol:

GRZFTBL said:
Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Oh God, we have to listen to this clown another 3-4 weeks?

I don't think the cats will be playing in 3 or 4 weeks. They got exposed in a Major way yesterday. As bad as I would like to beat them again in Wa Griz, I think they will eat shit again before we get the chance.

Back