• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How to Legally watch ESPN 3 on any ISP.

GrizzlyEdd said:
How would UM like it at the Mansfield Library if 2000 people showed up who are not students to use their computers... hmmmmm the first couple of hundred might they might let pass but me thinks when a couple of thousand started creating parking problems, building capacity problem, etc there would be a quick response to that... just saying... ;)

If they are going to go to that much trouble, they would likely just go to the game and see it live. Just sayin'... ;)

I tried this. Problem is, at least at Univ of WY there are separate networks for students and guests. Remote access isn't allowed using the guest network (remote access through ESPN3 website). Thus, you still need a student login/password to set up the remote access. Or, watch the game from somewhere on campus.

OK
I'll be at the game, watch and leave, but I like to record it to watch again and again.
I'd like to watch msu and New Hampshire on the recording but I can't!
No way I can get it without a child's assistance.
Naw, I still dislike ESPN, thoughtless basturds! Yeah, my spelling, it's the way I see them!
It ain't the money, it's the BS to simply watch the Montana teams play on the tube!

Back